Jodie Marsh Sprots Supplements

Options
I just came across (no pun intended) http://www.jstjodie.com/ that sells Jodie Marsh branded sports supplememtation. At a glance the products are just blends of proteins and other standard ingredients (BCAA, Caffeine, etc) packaged in bright pink containers, given muscle magazine, meat-head friendly names like Rip UP, RAGE and BIGDOG.

Has anyone fallen for the hype? I cant see how anyone could think she's anything else other than a chancer trying to sell some overpriced compounds on the shirt tails of a bodybuilding program full of bro-science and bodybuilding myths.

</rant>

Grrrr @ Topic typo...

Replies

• wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Don't ye know she is going to cash in on her success now. Any way to make some money out of it, it's what she does.

I mean, fair play to her for what she has achieved. No doubt she is driven to achieve that. But now the fun starts to the point where she claims to know it all and we are no doubt going to see more and more of her 'products' on the market. I for one would not be sucked in.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What on earth is with the red hair? She is a complete media-*kitten* and will do anything she possibly can to get more attention and money.

The body transformation was pretty impressive though!! and a very small part of me (the part that occasionally reads Heat magazine) wants to watch her TV show about the transformation.

If I see anyone sporting her 'fitness' clothing line I will push them over though.
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Oh I watched the TV shows, most of them anyway. Turn off your brain in the evening kind of show (that and Katie, was watching that the other night!) . Shame on me I know. Should have been at the gym!

She just seems to get obsessed about things in her life. She tried to be a tattoo artist one time too. Made a few shows about that too.

She has no other way to make money and wants to be famous...end of. I do admire what she did though. Feel kinda sorry for her.
  • flyuk
    flyuk Posts: 28
    Options
    http://aka.media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2012/01/19/Jodie-Marsh-Body-Building-0112-16.jpg

I had a long discussion with my PT about her a few weeks ago, if you look carefully at her photos you can see the look she has acheived is quite impressive, but we agreed that most of it was acheived by losing body fat rather than gaining bulk.