Sweet Snacks

Options
tlblood
tlblood Posts: 473 Member
What is your go-to sweet snack? Sometimes, after I've had a pretty good stretch of eating really well, I'm just craving something sweet.

I'm sucking on a 60 cal Tootsie Pop right now.

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    like you, I usually pick a Tootsie Pop but sometimes I'll have one of the Special K breakfast bars that has the preztels and chocolate (only 90 calories). I also keep a stach of hidden mini 3 Musketeers bars (75 calories for all 3).
  • avt85
    avt85 Posts: 64
    Options
    i always have some m&m's, reese peanut butter minis or hershey dark chocolates in the house for those moments. LOL, which probably explains why I get some serious cravings and end up binging.:explode:
  • tlblood
    Options
    i always have some m&m's, reese peanut butter minis or hershey dark chocolates in the house for those moments. LOL, which probably explains why I get some serious cravings and end up binging.:explode:

Yeah, that would be bad for me...I'll buy them every now and then as a treat, but to keep them in the house would be bad news for me.
  • tlblood
    Options
    bump
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    usually I keep a bag of some type of candy at work with me. Right now it's ghirardelli dark & sea salt caramel squares. one is 70 calories and it's enough to get rid of my craving :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    OMG....if i get a "craving! usally ovulation time and TOM it's get outta the way and whatever i get my hands on 1st! :sad:
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Kashi soft-baked squares. I'm a brownie freak and, while they aren't as fudgey as I would usually crave, they do the trick for 160 calories. Also, they are individually wrapped, which means I only eat one instead of half of a pan of homemade brownies.
  • jolie0007
    jolie0007 Posts: 12
    Options
    The chocolate fiber one bar ( 90 cals) or skinny cow candy bar ( 110 cal)!! both are yummy!!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers and Nutella. Or, since it's summer, those flavor-ice popscicles. One is 25 calories - works for me!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    OMG....if i get a "craving! usally ovulation time and TOM it's get outta the way and whatever i get my hands on 1st! :sad:

Same here! And it's today! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg! :explode:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    SF fudgsicle... 40 cals :)
  • jlwakil
    jlwakil Posts: 1
    Options
    The fiber one brownies are DELICIOUS as well for only 90 calories. I also go for the caramel rice cakes when I get a craving for sweets.
  • san215
    san215 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love the fiber one bars! They are super yummy! Also Trader Joes has yummy fiber bars too !
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars are good.. But I have dessert almost every night, usually strawberries with some whip cream (about 100 cals). Sometimes I'll have TCBY Frozen Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Bars (80 cals).
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    skinney cow ice cream is awesome
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Cherry Jell-O (honestly... Prob 2) and a bit of Reddi Whip. Yum-o!!! Makes me happy :)
  • sugar_cube
    sugar_cube Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Prunes - I love most fruit but I've been snacking on these all the time.

nature's own cinnamon raisin bread. - this is so good, I warm it up in the microwave. It's 80 cal a slice.

food lion ice cream sandwich - they're 170 each. I'm slightly lactose intolerent but these barely bother me (which probably means the ingredients are questionable but w/e)

a mix of pretzels, raisins and peanuts

I liked the apple cinnamon rice cakes too.

I'm going to try making the banana 'ice cream' tonight