Lost Confused and Tired...HELP

Options
Just started a new job 6 nights a week 10pm to 7am...then full time college tuesday and thursday 8am to 5pm...no time no sleep and no logging for days....someone help me figure this out...im losing weight and still watching what i eat although im not logging any food...

I need someone like a trainer but i cant afford one!!!

A friend would be nice too!!

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    <---- Friend.

See how easy that part was? :wink:

The rest sounds wretched though! Holy cow, I thought I was busy! Do you have a smart phone by any chance? Its not easy to do with a phone, but it IS possible. Another option is to plan out your meals a few days before for days you know you won't have time. I do that anyway. :bigsmile:

You can also make food in bulk and store it in serving sized containers, so you can just throw a little lunch/dinner/snack box together on days you'll be gone pretty much the whole time.

That's a hard situation - especially with two little ones (I peeked at your profile). But the MFP community is always here for support. :flowerforyou:
  • wallerinaprincess
    Options
    This is a tough one girl! But you are amazing to be able to keep a schedule like that! The only thing I can think of is to carry a food diary. You can keep it in your purse so you can write everything you eat, then maybe once a week you can log on and post all your meals for the week and weigh in that day. As far as working out, I would do it on the 3days you are not at school, and maybe just go for a walk. It would clear your head of your busy schedule and get your cardio in as well. Then the day you are off work and school do next to nothing so your body can rest rest rest!!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    You have such a tough schedule! I am worried about the amount of sleep that you are getting! Is it possible to try to work in a couple more hours of sleep (its good for your health and for losing weight). Right now you need to think about YOU. I would agree on the walking on your days off, maybe it will help relieve some stress!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey! I can be a friend and someone like a trainer. And free. :laugh:

If I were to set up a schedule for you, it would look like this:

Sunday- 30 Min. Cardio OR Rest if you're tired (listen to your body!)
    Monday- 20-30 Min Lift, 20 min Cardio
    Tuesday- Rest
    Wednesday - 30 Min Cardio
    Thursday - Rest
    Friday - 20-30 Min Lift, 20 Min Cardio
    Saturday - 20-30 Min Lift, 20 Min Cardio

You would lift different body parts each day...like Chest one day, then Back the next, then Legs. The cardio sessions are short so you'd have to make sure to her your HR up. All of these workouts are done in less than an hour and if you check out exrx.net you can find tonnnns of exercises with pictures. You don't need a gym or any machines to get in a good workout.
  • kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    thx a lot for the support just trying to make a plan
  • kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    still trying my new blog is my schedule for the most part...i need help!!