Would like to add some christian friends.

Options

Replies

• nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    :smile: :smile:
  • Sheilashoo
    Sheilashoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm a Christian and from the UK. I'm part of the leadership team at Northgate Church in Chester, England. I'm a real believer in looking after the body God created for us - although totally know that our identity is firmly rooted in Christ and not body image! I've been through breast cancer and this gave me a reality check about not taking my health for granted. Good eating and plenty of exercise is the way forward WITHOUT an obsessive attitude :)
    All the best with MFP - it's a great help to keeping on track and not letting food control us!
  • lovechick8700
    lovechick8700 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this!! New to the site so need all the encouragement I can get!! Please feel free to add me.
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    I am also a christian and anyone is free to add me!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You can add me too
  • smn957
    smn957 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yes. I been with the lord for ten years now. It's awesome to meet other believers on this site. Let's do it together to honor God with our bodies. Please free to add me as a friend. Hey were are sisters and brothers in Chrisu.
  • smn957
    smn957 Posts: 13
    Options
    I meant Christ!!!!
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would like you to send me a friend request if you go to church regularly and are on a spiritual walk with the Lord. :smile:

Feel free to add me! Stay safe and God Bless!!!
  • msjamartin
    msjamartin Posts: 148
    Options
    Would love to be added to provide encouragemt, support and prayer for any on this journey.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a Christian also.... you can add me too!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Chelle_Davis Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm a Christian, and would love some believers as friends!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • ciaobellaxo
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tttt04
    tttt04 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a christian.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm a Christian as well - Anyone can feel free to add me. I'd really enjoy having some Christian, God loving friends for support! It's such a big part of my life, I think it'd be nice to have some there. :)
  • MrsFierce
    MrsFierce Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian from Denver Colorado. I would love to be added as your friend :smile:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Welcome firstly. Secondly, I welcome anyone who is a believer in the Savior Jesus Christ and has accepted him as their Lord.:) With that said just look at my favorite quote on profile. I fail him daily! I am a pitiful wretched sinner but thank GOD he loved me enough to die for me. I NEVER shun anyone who is not, because CHRIST loves us all equally. Hope no one is offended, because I will always bring Him up when given the chance. :)

Don't do this here. I'm all about spreading the Word, but posts like this can make the thread go bad. Save this for posts in the group itself.

I find it sad that you are more concerned with a thread "going bad" than spreading The Word. This thread is clearly labeled as a christian friend thread. If someone is offended by that first person's comment then why were they in a Christian thread in the first place? I will never tell another believer when, where, and how to share their testimony. And we shouldn't keep our testimonies to only other believers either so why only post Christian statements inside our Christian groups?
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I find it sad that you are more concerned with a thread "going bad" than spreading The Word. This thread is clearly labeled as a christian friend thread. If someone is offended by that first person's comment then why were they in a Christian thread in the first place? I will never tell another believer when, where, and how to share their testimony. And we shouldn't keep our testimonies to only other believers either so why only post Christian statements inside our Christian groups?

There is a reason talking about religion is not allowed in the main forums. Like I said, posting that you're looking for Christian friends is fine. But, to have a meaningful discussion regarding God, that should be kept to the groups (that's why groups were created). What ends up happening all too often is other people who are not Christians will start making comments and the thread turns into an attack on religion then gets deleted by the moderators. It's idealistic of you (and perhaps because you're new here) to think that people won't come into a thread labeled as "Christian" when they're not Christians. Happenes all the time.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I will never tell another believer when, where, and how to share their testimony.

But what you fail to realize is that this thread will be deleted if we start doing it HERE. I would rather have this thread kept up so people can find Christian friends.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)