I've just joined you all ! :)

Options
Hellp ! My name is Verna Perry...and I am very glad that my sister told me about "myfitnesspal" the night before last. We both got gastric bipasses at the same time a year ago (we were both morbidly obese), she has lost 100+ pounds in a year, and I have lost 80 pounds in a year ! WOO-HOO ! \o/ .My goal is to weigh 150 pounds...I have a ways to go...but I am really excited about my progress thus far...and I really feel that myfitnesspal is going to be my very best friend going forward !

...and I am so glad to have a new "family" here to support me and encourage me...and I am here for you too ! :flowerforyou:

God Bless you all,

Love in Christ,
Verna.

There is greatness in all of us...we need only to find it ! :heart:

Replies

• Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Verna, Welcome To MFP, so glad your here! That's terrific on your weight loss already! I also need to lose 50 or so pounds. I sent a friend request to you, I'm here to Motivate and support!:smile:
  • VernaPerry
    Options
    Hello Glassgirl !...you're so pretty. Thank you for your friendship request...it is my honor ! If I can figure out how to accept now, I will be doing good. I am new to this forum stuff...:)...I'm not quite sure yet how to do some things...but I'm sure I will figure it out...eventually.

It is so nice to meet you !...and I think I'm gonna love this site ! :heart:

God Bless you ! ...you're my very first friend on here...that is special. :smile:
  • Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, well done on all your loss already - its fantastic!

I am jumping in and out of the boards atm but I have sent you a friend request.

B x
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    Is it too late for me? :) I'm trying to get to your goal point, too, with 10 pounds for every ticker. :) I'm sure you'll find a lot of motivation on MFP, it's my fifth day and I already have some amazing motivational friends, feel free to add any of them. :) Good luck to us! :)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome!!! =)
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    i sent you a friend request! :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Verna & welcome. I joined about a month ago look forward to cheering you on. Sent friend request.
  • Giggles3532
    Options
    I have also just joined myfitnesspal...and would be happy to be here to support others on their weight loss journey. Good luck everyone!
  • VernaPerry
    Options
    @Bexyf - Thank you so much ! I would love to be your friend ! Thank you ! :heart:

@JessMy Size - Wonderful to meet you ! Congradulations on the 5 pounds ! Awesome ! :heart:

@ChitownFoodie - Thank you ! Love your user I.D. ! :heart:

@SwtMelissa - Hi ! I would l9o ve to be your friend...can never have too many of them ! Thank you so much ! :heart:

It is great to meet youu all...I am happy today for finding new friends...God must love me...:flowerforyou:...so much...for finding me all of you ! :heart:

Sweet blessings to all of you.
  • VernaPerry
    Options
    Hi Verna & welcome. I joined about a month ago look forward to cheering you on. Sent friend request.
    Thank you and I would be honored to be a friend of yours ! :heart:
  • VernaPerry
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)
    Hello ! Thank you for your friendship...I appreciate it so much...blessings to you ! :heart: