Pillow Talk

Options
I'm almost to my first goal of 10% of my body weight lost. I have enough to lose in total that 24 lbs. lost doesn't seem to show outwardly very much and I get kind of discouraged about that sometimes. The other night as my husband and I were cuddling before falling asleep, I asked him to answer a question honestly. I asked if he could notice any difference in my body, and I told him I would understand if he said no. But he replied, "Yes I can. I can get closer to you." That was one of the sweetest things my man has ever said to me and he is not usually very good at saying things like that. Made my day. :)

Replies

• figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How very sweet! Keep getting him closer :)
  • tigger2009
    Options
    That is sure to be an insentive! How sweet:)
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    My husband and I have not been married that long but we always say its the little things that matter the most. That was so sweet! Congrats on the accomplishment. 24lbs is a big accomplishment. Just think you made it this far. You can do the rest! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!