21 down! More to go! With pics

Options
cjmcmillan
cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
I started with MFP in May 2012 thirteen days after losing my mother to cancer. She was only 57 when she passed. I decided that I needed to do something about my weight. I want to live to be an old lady, with lots of grandkids and and great grandkids. My starting weight was 332...now I am 311.2!

290px55.jpg

Sorry I can't get the pic to post. Anyone help with that?

ETA Nevermind, I figured it out!

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss :( I also started using MFP and exercising May 7.. I am also down 21 lbs! I think 10 lbs a month is a very reasonable and doable average! Great job!
  • sesmarks
    sesmarks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Being able to respond to that tragedy with such a positive change in your own life is nothing short of amazing. Your progress is fantastic! Way to go!
  • kungfuguy45
    Options
    You go girl. The only thing that is stopping you is you.
  • heatherambrosia
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work and don't stop!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    *hugs* So sad for you, but happy that you've decided to become a healthier you! You can really see a difference! Keep up the great work! :)
  • amyjackson6688
    Options
    Awsome job!
  • LoveMeInMySkin
    Options
    good for you girl. I know you feel better and you look nice! keep up the great work!!
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nice progress. Keep it up .
  • laneikqua
    laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss keep up the good work!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!
  • crayonbreakywillow
    crayonbreakywillow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Very, very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom four years ago to cancer. She was only 58. I know how immensely difficult it is. Hugs to you, and congratulations of the weight loss. You're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!