Looking to start a new group! Anyone interested?

Options
mar109
mar109 Posts: 101 Member
Hiiii everyone! I've been in a group before, and it helped me so much in my struggle to lose my first 30lbs, but I ended up losing touch and now I want to get into something new and fresh! Motivation has always been my biggest struggle, but I have 25 more pounds that I want to lose, and I'd love to help others in their struggles! I'm pretty laid back, but I will provide weekly challenges and will come down hard on people who don't contribute. Anyone whoes interested in joining, please post something here and I'll try to get something organize to start Monday! Thanks :)

Replies

• brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    count me in! :)
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for motivation! Currently I'm doing the P90X program, so most likely I won't be doing any challenges, but I think it'd be fun to stay in touch :)
  • ILoveFroggies
    ILoveFroggies Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey! :) I don't want to lose as many as 25lb, I'm looking more at 10-15lb, but still, I'd love to join this group, if I'm welcome! Can't turn down anything that'd help me pick up the motivation. :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    what kind of challenges?
  • leapinglime
    Options
    I would love to join :) I need more motivation at the moment
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in to, not been apart of a group before but love the idea behind it. I have 7lbs to lose by 15th August and my fitness instructor is due to be away for over a week meaning I miss 7 classes!! Need motivation to get moving with something else! Thanks for getting this going!
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I need something like this to get me back on track and motivated! I have 20lbs to go to get to my goal weight and I want to be there by Christmas - 23 weeks to lose 20lbs - should be achievable even for someone like me who likes her food too much and gets distracted way too easily!

It would be good to be in a group - gain motivation from others and hopefully provide some motivation of my own to others.
  • JonesJM8
    JonesJM8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining. I need the "boot camp/ drill sergeant" type of motivation to help me keep me accountable. So, I am up for the challenge.
  • nemiredi3
    nemiredi3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-) I would love the support and motivation of a group! I just joined MFP and would love to lose about 20lbs. I have previously lost 10 on a different diet but am looking to try this approach. Lets help and motivate and challenges would be great!
  • mb19girl
    mb19girl Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm joining this site again for the millionth time it seems like and I'm in desperate need of a group! Count me in!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love groups, helps keep me honest!!! Count me in!
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'M NEW TO MFP...IF I JOIN THIS GROUP....HOW DO I GET BACK IN TOUCH ON MESSAGE BOARD?
  • beckyc77
    beckyc77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 30 more to lose and would love to join a challenge--anything to actually get this weight off!
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    alrighty everyone!!!! I'll get everything organized to start Monday :)
  • amyjackson6688
    Options
    Im in! Im new so not sure how it all works though
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    So, I've had a mixed weekend so far! Husband was away on Friday night - this is usually a cue for me to eat far too much of the wrong things whilst watching rubbish on tv! However, did well on Friday - 45 mins on the cross trainer, lots of fruit and water and felt good. Ruined it all yesterday with a tube of pringles and some dip....sigh! But back on track today - another session on the cross trainer and all my food planned out for the day. I can do this:wink:

Looking forward to the group commencing properly on Monday - how's everyone else getting on?
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Please put me in. i need the help
  • 1n2m3g
    1n2m3g Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I too would like to know what kinds of challenges you're talking about?? Someone asked earlier. Count me in though.
  • tryingfitagain
    tryingfitagain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, too!