Wide eyed compliment

Options
I think that posting on the message boards may be more helpful for me than blogging. The blogs seem to be difficult to find. Anyway, I had a moment of encouragement a few minutes ago. A male co-worker passed me in the break room and his eyes literally widened for a few seconds. He said, "You are looking good!" That brightened my day. I have determined that some people just notice....they observe....and others don't. I have been gradually working on weight loss for a while but the progress has been slow and I have a long way to go. I am glad that there are a few people out there who pay attention.

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    awesome :)
    glad it made you feel good!
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome.." What a Good Feeling"..hold it and save it!!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can see why!!! :wink:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Yeah, some people just don't pay attention. My co worker and I were told yesterday that our mail room temp, who only works here occasionally, noticed my coworks weight loss, about 7-8lbs so far. But he didn't notice mine. 55lbs. Wha?? Really? lol But, I think he only worked here once before I actually lost the weight, so maybe he just doesn't remember me. Or he didn't recognize me. Either way. We thought it was funny! lol Congrats on the compliment!! :-)
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job! And the best part is - what he is PROBABLY noticing - along with the outside changes - is the sense of confidence, pride and accomplishment you are radiating from the inside. How cool! Way to go!
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    I can't wait to see more wide eyed looks! This is going to be fun.