Would like to add some christian friends.

Options

Replies

• MagnoliaBliss
    MagnoliaBliss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian and would love to have Christian friends on this site. Problem: I don't know how to make friend requests!!!!! :cry:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    But then every time I saw your name, I'd want to run to McDonalds! :laugh:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    But then every time I saw your name, I'd want to run to McDonalds! :laugh:

My husband - MrBigMack - is on here too... someone said we'll have to be called Mr & Mrs Snack Wrap soon! :laugh:

It's from my husband's nickname... he's a big guy, and our last name is Mackintosh :)
  • LovesPrimes
    LovesPrimes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to add Christian friends here too. Thank you for this thread. I thought because of the religion restriction, we couldn't do this.

One of my life verses is Phil. 4:8 and I want it to be the focus of my weight loss journey as well.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good to see that there are so many of us here. I dedicated my life at 13 and had some rough times, but God pulled me through. Nice to meet everyone!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Christian Friend:):) Please Feel Free To Add Me!! :flowerforyou: Amen!!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I find it sad that you are more concerned with a thread "going bad" than spreading The Word. This thread is clearly labeled as a christian friend thread. If someone is offended by that first person's comment then why were they in a Christian thread in the first place? I will never tell another believer when, where, and how to share their testimony. And we shouldn't keep our testimonies to only other believers either so why only post Christian statements inside our Christian groups?

There is a reason talking about religion is not allowed in the main forums. Like I said, posting that you're looking for Christian friends is fine. But, to have a meaningful discussion regarding God, that should be kept to the groups (that's why groups were created). What ends up happening all too often is other people who are not Christians will start making comments and the thread turns into an attack on religion then gets deleted by the moderators. It's idealistic of you (and perhaps because you're new here) to think that people won't come into a thread labeled as "Christian" when they're not Christians. Happenes all the time.

This.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't go to church regularly. Mostly because I haven't found one I like here in Germany. But I am a spiritual person. I was raised an atheist and started learning about faith back in 2004. I have considered myself a Christian for a few years, but now I like to think of myself as spiritual, a person of faith, but not necessarily Christian because I believe that God is bigger than any single religion could fathom.

You are most welcome to send me a friend request if you think we could motivate each other.

Sheepy
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I am a very liberal Christian, but a Christian nonetheless. Feel free to add me, if you want. :)
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Sadly, the OP has de-activated her account. For those who are concerned about this topic...there are several groups for Christians.
  • alyja09
    alyja09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me, too. I would love some positive encouragement and prayer while we are on this journey together. And I will do the same for you!
  • DannieGirrl
    Options
    Hello everyone! You all can feel free to add me as well if you would like. I am all for positive encouragement, I really think it helps along this journey. Hope to chat with some of you soon :)
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    PK (pastor's kid) Christian :)
  • pittso
    pittso Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me if you like. I haven't added a photo yet, but I'm 34, 5'3", a Christian and a mom and a whole bunch of other things. I'm new here and could use encouragement!
    Thanks,
    Tina
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    <--- dedicated child of God. Please feel free to add me :)
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Another Christian you can friend!
  • dnrjohnsey
    dnrjohnsey Posts: 10
    Options
    I am a born again christian, and you can add me to your friends list.:flowerforyou:
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Christian Mom and looking for some friends on mfp!!! Please add me to your list!!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Hi im god!
  • livevictoriously
    Options
    I would love some Christian friends too! This is my first week using myfitnesspal and I love it so far!- You can add me to your friend list if you are looking for the same!
    :)Alita