My second nsv!!!

Options
nlwilliamson
nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
I actually have two of them.
So I haven't weighed myself in over a week because I want to see a bigger number rather than the .4 or .8 I was seeing from weighting too often.. And today, I noticed 2 NSV'S!

1) My underwear are practically falling off my butt!! Annoying but so awesome!! (note to self to buy new ones!)
2) My boobs finally stick out further than my stomach!! (noticed as I was sitting on my desk and randomly announced it!)

Well on my way to having the small goal I have set for my first vacation ever in September.. to be comfortable in my bathing suit without the shorts!!

I am very happy!

Replies

• rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL! Love both of these! Great job and keep it up!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:

Enjoy every new "dicovery" :laugh:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! The underwear deal totally happened to me after I lost the first 20 lbs. Congratulations!!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love these NSVs! I just accomplished the boob/belly one on Tuesday and it felt amazing to no longer see my belly past my boobs.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV's!!!!!

I too can't wait until my boobs stick out farther than my tummy! I feel pregant all the time! grrrrrr. :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job on the NSV, it feels so much better then the scale number
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, my boobs have actually shrunk a cup size D: But good for you!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I bet you're fun to work with! Congratulations on your success! One of my co-workers has lost a lot of weight, too, so she's shows us how far out she can pull her pants every morning. She looks great, and I love that she's so excited.
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV, I am totally revelling in the "too big" undies too - Must buy new ones :laugh:
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    YAY YOU!! That Boobs/belly thing makes us all look better (and skinnier!!!) YAY for the boobs!!
  • star0207
    star0207 Posts: 21
    Options
    forgive my noob-ness but... nsv??
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory

I had one this morning...I put on dress pants I haven't been able to wear in 2 years but always kept in hopes they'd fit again. And they fit comfortably!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory

I had one this morning...I put on dress pants I haven't been able to wear in 2 years but always kept in hopes they'd fit again. And they fit comfortably!!

thats awesome
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Im so excited :)
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

1) My underwear are practically falling off my butt!! Annoying but so awesome!! (note to self to buy new ones!)

I have noticed this, I thought it was because I've washed them too much but maybe its because I'm loosing weight haha :P
  • star0207
    star0207 Posts: 21
    Options
    Non scale victory

ahhh,,, got it. thx ;)
  • fortyfive67
    Options
    Great!!! Have been trying to lose 10-15 lbs more to goal. Have not been successful for the last 8 weeks but able to fit now in my pre-pregnancy pants and shirt. Just showing some muffin tops I really have to work on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!