30 day Shred

fatfranny
fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I just bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Program. Anyone have an opinion?

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    I'm a couple days into level 3. It's awesome, a great workout. Hard enough, but not crazy. Well planned, well coached, it's a good piece.

We have an ongoing chat about it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68839-jillian-s-30-day-shred?page=16#posts-968670

Group of posters sharing shred experiences and info and egging each other on. It's kewl.
  • I think it's a great workout...I personally have Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones...both of those are killer workouts that have me dripping in sweat by the end. The workouts I have are about 50 minutes each, so 30 day Shred is a good introduction into intense workouts as the workouts are a bit more brief. I read lots of reviews on Amazon...you may want to check it out...30 day Shred is highly rated...I just bought the other two dvd's because I am a little more advanced in my working out. Good luck...that will surely give you results if you stick with it!
  • mel7track
    mel7track Posts: 1 Member
    I love 30 day shred because it's an intense workout and it's only for 27 minutes. So if you are a busy mom, it's great for you!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Another thumbs up for 30 day Shred. I have been doing it for a couple of months now. It's very intense. Difficult in the beginning, but if you stick with it, you'll improve in no time. I don't do it everyday; I'm able to do it about 3 times a week. But I'm still seeing positive results from it. I agree with mel7track - it's great for a busy mom.
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    I bought it this weekend too, but I haven't started yet. I plan on starting today. I've heard great things about it, so we'll see! Good luck!! :)

281210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    I am personally a go to the Y kind of person but my sister uses the 30 day shred and LOVES it!!!! I have done it with her before and it is a good work out!
  • fatfranny
    fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
    I am planning on starting today as well. Maybe we can motivate each other along the way.....
  • amboardman
    Sounds great! I could definitely use some motivation when it comes to exercising! I have three kids (two under age 2) and work full time, so I feel like I've put in hours of exercise before I ever get to the actual exercise part...lol. Surely I can make time for 20 minutes a day!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Just pop in on this thread guys,,, we support/encourage/pick on each other. It's great. Dragonfly will make you smile, I guarantee it.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    I just got 30 day shred this past weekend and today was Day 2 of Level 1 for me. It's challenging, but a great workout! I can't wait to see what changes another 28 days bring!
  • Xiuh1
    Xiuh1 Posts: 3
    It's challenging so if you're a beginner in working out take it slow.
    If you want more of a challenge though once you've achieved completing the
    30 day Shread I recommend doing Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism dvd.
    Good Luck =P
  • amboardman
    I survived Day 1!! Woo hooo!!!:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.