Just a little thought...

Options
The fact that you are HERE means that you are taking at least a small step in the right direction. Even if you are just reading through forum posts and mentally noting ideas and comments, you're doing SOMETHING. None of us are perfect. No one is. We will all stumble, and it may take us days..weeks..months to get back up again. But, we WILL get back up. Ate a bag of potato chips? A gallon of ice cream? Didn't go to the gym for a week/month/year? Let it go. What you did yesterday does not have to define who you are today.

Every single day is a brand new day. A new start. The past cannot be changed, but the future can be written however you want it to be. Life happens, things change, we all have bad days, we all feel sadness and pain and loss. But, the only thing that you have control over is YOU. Decide what you want for you and go for it. No matter what anyone says or does to try and stand in your way, you have to give them permission to do so. If you choose not to, you can do anything.

A positive outlook is everything. Don't believe me? Try it. Believe in your heart and soul that things are GOOD, look at every situation in a positive way, and you'll be amazed at how your life can change. I say this because I've done it. I was a negative person, and I chose to blame circumstances around me to excuse the negativity. 19 months ago, I made the choice to change all of that. To become a positive person and to live my life to the fullest with a smile on my face. Do I faulter? Absolutely. Do I have bad days? Hell yeah. But, do I let the faults and the bad days ruin my life? NO!!!

Embrace everything you are, because no matter who or what you are...fat, thin, old, young, sick, healthy...you are beautiful and you are amazing. Life is a long, sometimes hard journey...and it takes work. But, it can be the most exhilerating, mind-blowing journey beyond your wildest dreams. You just have to believe it and make it happen.

positivity.jpg
imagesCAT09N05.jpg

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Like I'm reading any of that with your mouth avatar up....
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

I didn't read it either..lol I was hoping someone could give me the Cliff's Notes?
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Agreed. my thought process ~~> mouth. positive. mouth. good. mouth. sucker. sucking. brett...

i'm done now.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Love the post!!! Great thoughts for the day :drinker:
  • newlife414
    newlife414 Posts: 33
    Options
    Very powerful message!!!! Thanks for that. I needed it today! Make today awesome!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Have I told you how much I love you today?:smooched:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I thought it was great!
    Explain this mouth avatar up ?????
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Have I told you how much I love you today?:smooched:

Not yet, Bill...but feel free to start now :smooched:
  • Alishaxmarie
    Options
    I agree! And yet, I always wake up forgetting to attempt positivity for the day lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I didn't read it either..lol I was hoping someone could give me the Cliff's Notes?

I didn't take any notes....
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How did you know that is just what I needed today?
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Outward, I am the most upbeat positive person you will ever meet. But inside sometimes, I can be my own worst enemy. This lifted me up. Thank you Shannon!! I love you too!!! :heart: :heart: :love: :love:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Outward, I am the most upbeat positive person you will ever meet. But inside sometimes, I can be my own worst enemy. This lifted me up. Thank you Shannon!! I love you too!!! :heart: :heart: :love: :love:

Love you always, Beth :heart: