Vega anyone?

Options
LaLouve_RK
LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
Was wondering if any of you guys tried VEGA shakes? What do you think?

http://myvega.com/

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I love them, especially the new formulation. I blend the chocolate one with berries, coconut water and some greens. My kids love it too.
  • LaLouve_RK
    Options
    Thanks for answering... guess I go with only your view ahahahah
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i started using it a little over a month ago. I love the chocolate and just recently bought the vanilla. soooo good and sooo good for you. ;)
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this until I saw your post. I just read their website and really like what I see. I may try it. Thanks for the post.
  • LaLouve_RK
    Options
    Just saw though that the NEW version of vega (VegaOne VS VEGA HEALTH OPTIMIZER) is no as good (nutriments and all)...
    Hard to find a good shake... :grumble: :sad:
  • LaLouve_RK
    Options
    Found the old formula, full of good nutriments... but... HELL IT TASTE BAD!!!!!!! :sick:

Think I will try to mix it with chocolate soy milk, will add 160 cal average but will be only a breakfast .....

YUKKKKK!!!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I've tried almost all their shakes, even the new formulations. The newer lines tastes better (the previous were utterly disgusting), and although loaded with great stuff, they are outrageously expensive from my view point. I understand lots of people like the products due to all the ingredients included but I think its overkill since most people I speak with take it just as a protein supplement.
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    anyone use vega while pregnant??? if so PM me! not pregnant but wondering if its safe :)
  • LaLouve_RK
    Options
    anyone use vega while pregnant??? if so PM me! not pregnant but wondering if its safe :)
    Well it's like taking a Gravol or something like that, it's vitamins and minerals, I dont think it would be bad... BUT I would ask a doc or nutritionist....
    Beware if you have the sensible stomach tough... TASTE BAD! But it's ok with chocolate soy milk! =P (I have a bigger breakfast now)