Turbofire newbie here!

Options
mcjabber
mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
Hey folks--I started Turbofire yesterday (I'm no stranger to Beachbody, though, I am completely smitten with one Mr. Tony Horton and everything he's done for me!).

Just curious--I loved the first class (Fire 30), but I really didn't like the Stretch 10 that accompanied it (just didn't feel like I was hitting the parts I used during the class, or at least not effectively). Are all of the Stretch 10's the same? Or are they varied depending on which DVD it is?

Thank guys!

Replies

• mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... anyone?
  • Desaikaru
    Desaikaru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Jabber,

I am new to turbofire too and on my second day. I think the stretch class in all the DVD's are the same. I also think that if you arent hitting the spots you want , you can modify it a little. As Chalene says, its your workout so do what works for you. :) Hope we can reach the 90th day!!! :);)
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Its been quite a while since I did a Stretch 10, but if I remember correctly they are all the same. I stopped because I prefer to do my own stretching and hit whats aching/tight. As long as you do some sort of cool down with stretching you'll be fine.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yup, they are all the same. Just make sure you stretch afterwards somehow.
  • dilan0620
    dilan0620 Posts: 26
    Options
    I try to fit in TurboFire whenever I can into my workouts! Fire 45 is my favorite and I also love the new Low HIIT workouts that were released in April, your going to love it. Stick with the workout calendar and eat clean/healthy and you will see awesome results!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I just finished the TF program on Saturday :-) I actually never did a Stretch 10 class, I did my own stretching like a pp said.

Good luck, it's a great program! I think you'll love it. Fire 30 is my fave :-)
  • brinaz88
    brinaz88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    fire 30 is so fun to do!! and hiit 25!!! i'm finish week 8 and i love TF!! next program i'm gonna do insanity!
  • Desaikaru
    Desaikaru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So this week I had the first FIRE 55 workout and I couldnt get through the whole 55min workout. I could only do around 30min, I just had to give up... Will it get better as I workout more and more? and am I the only one having trouble?
  • alexandrahusk
    alexandrahusk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So this week I had the first FIRE 55 workout and I couldnt get through the whole 55min workout. I could only do around 30min, I just had to give up... Will it get better as I workout more and more? and am I the only one having trouble?

The first time I did it I couldn't get through it either! But it DOES get easier! I did it this weekend and it wasn't half as hard. Fire 45 still kills me though! I fell like it is harder than 55 EZ!