Trying to Lose Pregnancy Weight

Options
Hello everyone,

I was a generally healthy, athletic person my whole life. I stopped playing sports after high school but was still a relatively active person and happy in my body, even though I was a thicker type of girl. (5'4" and 140). When I got pregnant I wasnt all that concerned about losing the weight afterwards, however, 4 months into me deciding it was time to get healthy after having the baby, I got pregnant again. After two pregnancies, I ended up gaining about 55 pounds (197). I was completely determined to lose the weight, however, with two babies, full time work and full time school, I didnt have time for exercise. As months went on and I didnt lose the weight, I got more and more discouraged. 9 months in, I am still at 184 and totally unhappy.

So today I decided this is the LAST day that I will ever be 184 pounds again. I started the insanity workout today, but more than that, I have decided that it is time for a complete change in my lifestyle. I am ready to lose the weight, get healthy, and be a better example for my Husband and my children. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I was a generally healthy, athletic person my whole life. I stopped playing sports after high school but was still a relatively active person and happy in my body, even though I was a thicker type of girl. (5'4" and 140). When I got pregnant I wasnt all that concerned about losing the weight afterwards, however, 4 months into me deciding it was time to get healthy after having the baby, I got pregnant again. After two pregnancies, I ended up gaining about 55 pounds (197). I was completely determined to lose the weight, however, with two babies, full time work and full time school, I didnt have time for exercise. As months went on and I didnt lose the weight, I got more and more discouraged. 9 months in, I am still at 184 and totally unhappy.

So today I decided this is the LAST day that I will ever be 184 pounds again. I started the insanity workout today, but more than that, I have decided that it is time for a complete change in my lifestyle. I am ready to lose the weight, get healthy, and be a better example for my Husband and my children. Wish me luck!

How Exciting to make a change for the better!! Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • Desaikaru
    Desaikaru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thats just great!! Go for it.. I have made the same resolution and have 6months to pull through. I am getting married and really really want to lose the weight for once in my life. I too have always been PLUMP (5 4", 160-170lbs) but would love to be 120-130 if it is even possible!! All the best and I hope we both succeed!