Looking for some buddies

Options
Everytime I get a friend to join, they quit on me and then I end up not logging my food and making no progress. I started logging again this week and am trying to get back to figuring out what to eat. I had lost about 20lbs so far this year but am now in a rut and gaining and losing the same 2lbs so I figured I better start logging again and see where I'm going wrong. Anyway....having other people on here to help keep me accountable and being able to look at what others are eating helps so I'm looking for some people that may be needing some accountability buddies too. :happy:

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    bump
  • laymon23
    laymon23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me, but I don't have my diary available for people to see. I'm worried that if I have a bad day I won't log it honestly so I'm keeping that to myself for now...just until I break this bad eating habit.
  • closeyone
    closeyone Posts: 31
    Options
    You can add me. I'm fairly new to all this and want to be friends with people who are looking for mutual motivation
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am experiencing the same thing and I would love the accountability and motivation. :smile:
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me - I'm almost painfully honest with my food, exercise and progress! I can always use new perspective as well!
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. i feel lonely on this site. Nobody ever adds me. boo hoo for real :cry:
    Heck, you can all add me if you want. :love:
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not ready to open my diary right now, but I can be there for support.
  • shan10
    shan10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • mbaugham
    mbaugham Posts: 70
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • LAsteve212
    LAsteve212 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me! It sounds like we're in the same boat, I just started two days ago because I have been having difficulties staying on track, and my weight loss has plateaued. I've lost 25 pounds but have been losing and gaining the same 3 pounds the past few weeks. Hopefully MFP will help me!