Looking to give support and be supported

Options
Hello everybody, My name is DaVida. I'm from Pemberton, NJ. I am 39 years old and weigh 350+ lbs. the + indicates that I haven't bought a scale that goes past 300lbs. At my last Physical (Feb.) I was about 354 or so. I recently bought a new pair of slacks for job interviews. Now I figured that I was playing it safe by buying a size 28, since my size 26s were getting a little snug. So sure of the pants would fit I took them home "site unseen" sort of speak. Well to my surprise, the pants wouldn't go past my butt! Time for a change! While seeking information I ran across some folks on youtube who were doing what I am seeking to do. One of their links led me here. It is good the change your life, rebuild good habits, construct new mindsets, and reinvent your life, but it better to do it with friends. Shoot me a friend request. I'm looking to encourage and be encouraged. Good meeting you.

Replies

• prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome DaVida...I'm on day 2 @ at MFP (My Fitness Pal) and already the positive peer pressure is keeping me honest with food choices..now if this heat would go away I might go outside and get my walk or bike ride in...
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome DaVida! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're among friends here! We're all here to achieve the same goal and that's to lose weight, make better eating choices and become healthier! Please do not hesitate to add me as a friend! I can use the motivation and in return I will support and motivate you! :happy:
  • yankees20ks
    Options
    Good luck to you =]
  • ANDREA0108
    ANDREA0108 Posts: 28
    Options
    welcome! support is a big factor in weight loss. feel free to add me.
  • loufranks
    loufranks Posts: 45
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I', 36 from UK and battling binge eating. On my third week and really needing support now. Willing to offer support back too! Best of luck with it :)
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • dani731
    dani731 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! I am 28 from NY and I am trying to lose 60 lbs
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    ive been here 85 days now and loving it! its addictive! add me!!
  • applesaucey
    applesaucey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm a newbie with alot to lose also. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • littlemissghost
    littlemissghost Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 18 and trying to make my last year of high school the best. I'll help you as much as you need it. :)
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! I too love to support others. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like to. The support on here is awesome!!! We can do this and we are all here for you. Anyone else want to check out my profie and add me please feel free!!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you want support :D
  • mrsbrieb
    mrsbrieb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well! :)
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add me zi am on here everyday:flowerforyou:
  • hfugger
    hfugger Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me; I am on pretty much everyday...having friends with the same goals helps!!
    Best of luck!!!! :)