new body November-week 6

Options
morning y'll! Well this is a new week and hopefully we can get back on track before Xmas hits. I didn't have as bad a week as I thought I did I lost a pound this week. However now its time to start all the baking for parties at work.

Hope everyone had a good week too, I look forward to hearing from you all.

Let me know who still wants to continue with our journey

Good Luck everyone

sorry if this sounds frazzled but its crazy at work this morning so bare with me!:laugh:

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound too. Im happy too.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Down 2 lbs! I am happy but sad at the same time. Being down 2 lbs only means I am back to my STARTING weight this month, which means I haven't lost any weight for the whole month! Argh!

At the same time, I didn't gain any. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I gained and kept on 10 lbs last year. At least I know I won't do the same this year!
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    We are all doing just fine, slow and steady and learning the right things to turn our lives around to the healthy US!

Great job so far gals, keep it up! Its a long road but the end result is so worth all the set backs from time to time. :)
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. Great job on the weight loss this week. I am a bit confused. I ate well pretty much all week, but the scale says I gained 2.5 lbs. I am having a very hard time believing it. I am going to give it a few days and will weigh in again. I did fly home last night (getting in around 1:30 am), and I noticed my hands were pretty swollen. I didn't drink much water as we were running around the whole weekend, trying to get as many visits with friends in as possible. Hopefully that is the cause of the 2.5 lb gain!!!

I am really shooting to be under 200 by next Monday. If the gain is real, then it will be pretty tough...but I think I can do it.
  • TracyJean2012
    Options
    well I need the extra strength to get through the days now, we got our first real snow and we have another storm coming with another 6-10 inches of snow. I guess I can say thats excerise everytime I go out and scoop it. I so hate snow! People are crazy drivers and I just want to stay home and be curled up on the couch EATING! Oh so not good! Keep the strength to get myself to the gym this week!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sounds like everyone had a good week. Unfortunatley, I was not able to weigh in, I completely forgot to weigh in before I went to the gym this morning :grumble:

Tahmed, give it some time, like you said. As you already know, your body does fluctuate and go through changes, which is probably what's happenning now, plus it sounds like you've been retaining some water as well. Just drink more water the next few days and hold off on the salt, and maybe that will help :smile:

I've been sick the past few days, so today was my first good workout. I did a 45 min. spinning class this morning, some abs and then ran about 3 miles. I took it easy on the running since I already did spinning and becauseI"m still a wee bit sick, but I'm giong to kick it into high gear later this week nad burn some calories! :glasses:
  • TracyJean2012
    Options
    Well I'm in a winter storm warning til tomorrow! I scooped snow this morning and I wore my HRM just for giggles and man I burned over 200 calories in an hour. You know I just never thought about scooping snow as exercise but after the next couple days I think I will be changing my mind on that. I'm not sure how much we have already but its enough and this storm is suppose to dump another 6-10 inches. I will be burning lots of calories this week. Maybe this will help on sat with weigh in.......Lets hope!

I'm thinking lots of soups and stews too! and of course HOT CHOCOLATE! YUMMY
  • TracyJean2012
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE! How is everyone doing so far this week? I got on the scale this morning and well if it stays where it is then I'm good for a good loss this week, lets hope it stays, LOL

I'd just like to know where we all are, there hasn't been alot of posts here lately so I'm just checking in.

Have a good rest of the week
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am begining to think it is just you and I left! Maybe we should start a new group, and open it up to more people? Any thoughts? I am not trying to ruin this one, we just need more people!
  • TracyJean2012
    Options
    Tahmed- I am beginning to agree with you, I'm open to starting a new group let me know what we should do, I will go ahead and post a new thread in the morning and we can go from there! At least we are sticking it out together!

See ya in the morning! So anyone who wants to stay with this thread let me know with the new post sat morning