New and looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hey guys,

Well here I am willing to give this a go......again! After having my second child 18 weeks ago, I'm now determined to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and more. I've struggled losing the weight since having my first and with now also having an under active thyroid, I'm finding it even harder.

I'm wanting to lose weight the healthy way.....none of this fad diet malarchy!

Looking for anyone to give me a kick up the bum if needed :)

Replies

• chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like , Im always willing to offer encouragement and support and im on here every day !!!
  • livevictoriously
    Options
    Me too! Looking for friends- feel free to add me!:)
  • KamFit12
    KamFit12 Posts: 43
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose my weight after having my son nearly 2 year ago
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    congratulations on the birth of your baby!! feel free to add me, I don't have any children but am more than willing to offer support and motivation to anybody!! good luck on your weight loss journey!! :smile:
  • ANDREA0108
    ANDREA0108 Posts: 28
    Options
    welcome! support is a big factor in weight loss. feel free to add me.
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I lost 60 lbs doing Turbo Jam for about 7 months, but I just started Turbo Fire 2 days ago (and Shakeology). I'm also in a challenge group on FB.... What do you do to workout??
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to give the MFP community a try! Feel free to add me, I just went public with my profile am trying to increase my "circle" ! Good luck, and I look forward to your posts!
  • kaylavm
    kaylavm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have been adding all the friends I can since I don't do very well without motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby and the commitment to get fit! I didn't start this too long ago myself.

No kids here *yet* but I can always use friends. Feel free to add me, nothings better than some great support.

I've really enjoyed seeing other peoples journeys here, it's very encouraging to me and I hope you can find that too!
  • shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby! Feel free to add me as well for support - anyone on the thread! The more support the better:)
  • j1mmysrabbit
    Options
    You used the word "malarky" - you have to be British - lol....I don't think that word has conquered the world yet (but it should!). Feel free to add me. I'm quite new here, but loving MFP and the friendly people I've met through it :)
  • 2princes
    2princes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new babe! I had my second a year ago now and it is SO hard. I am totally motivated now as I am trying to fit into a wedding dress!! 15lbs down would be fantastic!! feel free to add me as a friend and we can support eachother!
  • bina12111980
    Options
    I reall need someone too kick me in the butt as well, looking for someone who shares the same
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! My 'baby' is 2! :) Good luck!! Let's be friends! Let's do this!!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    congrats:) you are wll welcome to add me if you would like. I would love to help support you in your journey
  • dfisher88
    dfisher88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I too have an under active thyroid.
  • sugarbaby54
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Support and encouragement is very important. Good luck on your journey!
  • rhosherratt
    rhosherratt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people to motivate and to help motivate me! Feel free to add me as well. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old. I'm also trying to lose those last stubborn pounds from having two babies! Best of luck and hope to see your posts soon!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Free to add me also Jessica!!

Basil
  • superman149
    Options
    feel free to add me too if you'd like!
    I find my jokes funnier than others do, so if you add me you better be prepared for my lame attempts at humor! :)