New and looking for MFP friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Well here I am willing to give this a go......again! After having my second child 18 weeks ago, I'm now determined to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and more. I've struggled losing the weight since having my first and with now also having an under active thyroid, I'm finding it even harder.

I'm wanting to lose weight the healthy way.....none of this fad diet malarchy!

Looking for anyone to give me a kick up the bum if needed :)

Hello Jessica, Glad your wanting to make a change:):) Here to help and encourage and give you support:):):) Please feel free to add me if you would like:):) To A New Healthy Journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I'm on here everyday..working on losing the weight after my third child
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me! I'd b more than happy to help you along this journey! :D
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Feel free to add to me... I'm doing my best to be positive and healthy.... and lose weight!!
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I just started this journey monday. I have 3 kids...9, 7 and 1. It is hard juggling it all but my head is finally in the right place to do this! Would love the support as well as provide it to any that need it!!