want some friends!

Options
hi im andrea 29 from ma. im looking for new friends to add for different eating/exercise ideas, inspirations and encouragment. i start this the 1st week of june and down 23lbs, but thats only the beginning of a very long jorney! but very much looking forward to the outcome and being healthy. ive done so many other diets, health plans and fad diets but mfp seems to be the only one i have enjoyed so far and actually lookg forward to everyday! its not a diet for me anymore...its a life style change and a committment i am finally ready to make! i look forward in taking this journey with as many of u that want to do this as much as wnt to! feel free to add me! i look forward to get to know everyone thru this journey!

Replies

• shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me! I am always trying new workouts since I get bored easily!
  • jessie5367
    jessie5367 Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, Andrea!

Please, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job :) you can add me!
  • rlee3787
    rlee3787 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Glad to meet you! MFP sure is fun, specially if you really embrace.the social aspect and are honest with your diary. The support is amazing! Congrats on your weight loss thus far, and feel free to add me if you'd like..always looking for new friends :)
  • mnlght535
    mnlght535 Posts: 84
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. Hope to get to know you also. Feel free to add me :)
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    That's a great start, and I hope you accomplish your journey. I'm fairly new here as well, and everyone seems to be quite friendly. Feel free to add me if you'd like. It's easier to stay motivated with people egging you on :)
  • MrsGrinde
    MrsGrinde Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision to he a healthier you! I am fairly new to this but feel free to add me. I am up for the support as well as being supportive! :o)
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome to the program. I just started in June but really like the whole idea. Keeps me accountable for what I put in my mouth! I am 67 and from Washington State. Have lost 5 lbs. My daughter who is about your age introduced me and I am so glad she did. Good Luck!:smile:
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 32 and have lost 55 lbs. on WW before, but gained it all back after my mom died. I've only rejoined MFP this week. I can offer tips I've learned through this and WW.
  • rosettamurphy
    rosettamurphy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello my name is rosetta...feel free to add me :happy: