Pictures for Motivation, please? :)

Options
Hi everyone.
I'm new to MFP and I already feel happy and excited! Today was my first official day completing a Diary and am super proud of myself! I managed to keep under my goal (with a lot of excercising, because unfortunately I ate a little over my goal) and I can't wait to keep this up! I'm lacking that tiny little bit of motivation and am in need of other's results or stories. Please leave photo's of your transformations and progress! I'd love that little bit more boost in believing in myself and knowing that MFP is really working. Please feel free to add me aswell! I'd love to chat to people and visit your progress! Have a lovely weight loss journey everyone! Thanks for you time :flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I have posted pics in here before but I couldn't find the topic to add to. Anyways just thought I would post this and hope that maybe this would inspire some of you ladies. Don't give up and with God all things are possible! I started my journey Jan. 4, 2012...shortly after my husband had deployed for Afghanistan. I busted my behind and I successfully dropped 47 lbs. I am not done but I am content with myself as for now! He came home Jun. 28, 2012 to a brand new wife and it was very emotional for the both of us! God bless ladies!

s3j4i9.jpg
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I have posted pics in here before but I couldn't find the topic to add to. Anyways just thought I would post this and hope that maybe this would inspire some of you ladies. Don't give up and with God all things are possible! I started my journey Jan. 4, 2012...shortly after my husband had deployed for Afghanistan. I busted my behind and I successfully dropped 47 lbs. I am not done but I am content with myself as for now! He came home Jun. 28, 2012 to a brand new wife and it was very emotional for the both of us! God bless ladies!

s3j4i9.jpg

So awesome, thanks for sharing.. very inspirational!!!
  • eln2008
    eln2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your before and after pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing and yes they are indeed motivating! I hope to have transformation pics soon. Way to go!
  • spearson288
    spearson288 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Still in progress but it goes to show FORGET THE SCALE!!!! I've only lost 7lbs, but over 25 inches!!!!

April 2012
    April28-1.jpg

Today
    July12-3.jpg
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 40lbs overall (5'6"), but 22 here and it's great to keep me on track. Just knowing what you're eating and exercising is a big part of the battle!
    Here's before:
    k1.jpg
    and now:
    BK2.jpg
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options
    Still in progress but it goes to show FORGET THE SCALE!!!! I've only lost 7lbs, but over 25 inches!!!!

April 2012
    April28-1.jpg

Today
    July12-3.jpg

I'm so jealous of your figure! gorgeous x
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    beforeafter.jpg

15lbs.jpg

photo.jpg

Ta da! Lol
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you guys! :)
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Before weighing in at 215 img_1806.jpg

This is today weighing in at 167 IMG_2008.jpg
  • urbansmamma
    Options
    I can't figure out this stupid photo bucket thing but check out my pics in my profile. Best of luck you can totally do this if you put your mind to it. It's not easy, but let me tell you... after you lose the first 15 it gets addictive and you really love how you look and feel. I need to lose 20 more, but I've never been happier. Nor have I finally found the freedom to live life and ENJOY it!!
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Im in the pink 190
    easter2010080.jpg

now in the blue 152
    summer2011030.jpg

Now gained 5 back 185-157
    396089_457335464284670_1381090177_n.jpg
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Dont know how to post pics on here. Look at my profile pics. :-D Good luck!! You will do great! And welcome to MFP!
  • urbansmamma
    Options
    Dont know how to post pics on here. Look at my profile pics. :-D Good luck!! You will do great! And welcome to MFP!

WOW!!! That is amazing!!!! Truly inspirational!!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I'm 8 weeks in and it's definitely working for me. I have lost 28.7 lbs and am happy to report I can finally fit in to non plus sized clothes! That was huge for me. I still have a long way to go. I don't know how to post pictures either but the one in my profile with me in the link tank is about 5 lbs down and the black outfit is what I worn on Thursday after my weigh in that put me to 28.7 lbs down at the 8 week mark :)
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    P90X since January. Love it, love it, love. Results (so far) below - I am a work in progress...

21916073_4385.jpg
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options

WOW!!! That is amazing!!!! Truly inspirational!!

Thanks!
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Dont know how to post a pic in here, but my profile pic is an example of what can be done in 11 weeks :) Good luck to you!

Awesome work - you look great! :)
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Go into my profile and the last picture is from January.
  • theresaarico
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! You look great!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    December/May
    webpic.jpg

still going strong
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!