could someone look at my logs?

Options
I am not losing at all this week. As a matter of fact I am gaining (like 3 lbs!) Can someone look at my logs and tell me what I am doing wrong and what should I change?

Replies

• andrearaquel48
    andrearaquel48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private so we can't see it.
  • daisynsunshine
    Options
    I will open it.Thanks for letting me know!:)
  • stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    Options
    Your diet is loaded with omega 6's and should be loaded with omega 3's

Google 6's and stop consuming them.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Two things I noticed... you don't have a lot of veg in your diet and you have lots of red meat which is high in fat. Try taking away some of the beef and adding lean chicken, fish, egg whites.
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    I agree with the above posts but also cut back on using sauces... they have a lot of sugar in them.
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I agree to add in more lean meats (chicken, fish, etc) and less red meats. Also, you're not eating enough if you are logging everything. In general, you shouldn't net below 1200 (minimum), you should eat 15% below your TDEE. You can find out that number here: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid of eating all of the calories available. Eat every last one and enjoy them. Eating 900 a day won't help you.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Mine too please! I am desperate for somebody to tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong...
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I definitely think it looks like most days you are not eating nearly enough which can hinder your weight loss. I agree with above posters talking about sauces and red meat. Try changing up some of the ground beef for ground turkey :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    It doesnt matter what you eat as long as it fits into your macronutrients daily.

So if you preset your diary the night before.....

1) put in all the food you should eat.
    2) put in all the food you want to eat.
    3) if you go into the red on anything look at the foods you WANT to eat and deduct what doesnt fit.

Just a quick note on cutting calories, I can fit McDonalds into every cut day.
    I can fit ________ food into any cut day.
    You can eat anything as long as you are in a deficit you will lose weight.....kinda....
    =D
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Chronic undereating.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It doesnt matter what you eat as long as it fits into your macronutrients daily.

3) if you go into the red on anything look at the foods you WANT to eat and deduct what doesnt fit.

You can eat anything as long as you are in a deficit you will lose weight.....kinda....
    =D

Hell ya I totally do that and I didn't even realize it. Pre-entering all your food data makes it so much easier. Also, doing that gets much easier the more you log.
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine too please! I am desperate for somebody to tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong...

high on carbs and sugar. your morning yogurt has 33g sugar. thats more than i typically consume all day
  • KeishaK89
    KeishaK89 Posts: 40
    Options
    I suggest cutting out the processed food. it will lower your salt. and I also suggest eating fresh fruit and vegetables. you can eat WAY WAY more because the cals are low and it is amaing for you. best of luck!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Please.....

eat-food.png

you are starving yourself.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I agree, you're not eating enough.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

AMEN! that diary looked good just maybe to few calories overall
    =D
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I am not losing at all this week. As a matter of fact I am gaining (like 3 lbs!) Can someone look at my logs and tell me what I am doing wrong and what should I change?

If you gained 3 lbs in one week it is likely to be water weight. You'd have to eat 10,500 excess calories to gain 3 lbs. If what others are saying is true then 900 is way too low. 1200 is the minimum recommended for a woman under doctor's supervision. Look up the group eat more to weigh less and educate yourself about eating above your BMR but below your TDEE.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    As stated above if you are under you total calorie goal you should lose weight, by looking at your diary for today there was nothing wrong with it you can eat red meat and sauces as long as your under your calorie count you will lose. If you are not that means you might not be eating enough calories overall so your body will hold the fat it has. Are you planing on eating 900 calories for the rest of your life to keep the weight off, I don't think so.So try eating more and see if that helps