Hi, im blu and a coworker just told me about this...

Options
Hi everyone, a coworker just told me about this site, mostly the fitness tool and I think it is great!. I have never counted calories before but it sounds like a great way to keep track of what I am eating, and how it is affecting my body. im very excited to hear and learn about the various tools and progress that others are making in order to learn what may work best for me in trying to get to my goal of having a healthy and physically fit body.

Replies

• ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me as a friend!
  • thejonperry
    Options
    I'll be your friend =D
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for about one month and loving every aspect of MFP! I have lost 11 lbs. so far. I love the tool in the food section to add my recipes and determine their calorie, carb, sugar, fat, protein, and salt content...it is so helpful since I am cooking for 5 people everyday. In fact, it helps me transform my recipes to include healtier alternatives. My favorite part is tracking my food intake and exercise...I feel in total control of my body and health. Good luck to you and if you need a friend to offer motivation feel free to add me! V