Want Friends looking to lose 60 lbs or so :)

Options
I'm a 38 year old with a 2 year old, great hubby who is supportive and work full time. I want to lose 60lbs at least! This goal is just to get into a healthy weight range. I hope to be able to approach this with small goals, focusing on the next pound. I think some friends would really help. I you are in a similar situation and are looking for friends maybe we can help each other stay focused!

Replies

• suepate
    suepate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'll be a friend. I just joined yesterday. I'm a new grandmother as of May 9th. I want to get in better physical condition so I can be a healthy, active grandmother for my granddaughter. I love this program so far. My GYN suggested it.

GiGi
  • jcreynolds98
    jcreynolds98 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a little more than 60lbs to loose. I am 32 with 2 kids and a husband that runs circles around me when we walk/run together.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Lost 84 in 7.5months....if u r willing to have ir butt kicked, add me
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    All up I'm going to lose 88 pounds! Feel free to send through a FR!
  • hottfarmchick724
    Options
    anyone can add me!!!! im trying to loose around 70+ pounds so any help and support would be great! i love giving support as well!
  • Briantime
    Briantime Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Just joined today and my goal is 62 pounds. Geez, that seems like a long way from here :-)
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm with ya! Just joined today and my goal is 62 pounds. Geez, that seems like a long way from here :-)

It's less daunting if you set smaller 'on the way' goals.

My first goal was to get below 115kg, then 110, now 105 is my current goal. I want to be at 100 before the end of this 10 week challenge if possible (although 102kg would put me at having lost 10 kgs in 10 weeks) I want to be at 95kg by my birthday in September...

Easier to picture it if you break it down :bigsmile:
  • Hello,anyone can add me.Feel free.I'm new to all of this.And I need help.:sad:
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    Hiya,
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.