Starting P90X

Options
I have decided to start this Monday 7/23. After I finish ChaLean Extreme.
Anyone want to join me?
Anyone want to share your results or give me any advise?

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    No one has done P90x?
  • dilan0620
    dilan0620 Posts: 26
    Options
    I have done p90x2 and got awesome results, leaned out a lot, good luck!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I've only done 4 of the workouts cuz of my knee injury but the PT just gave me the OK to try the cardio DVDs :D so looks like I'll be starting the full program. I'm away on vacation that week but I'm gonna give it a go starting next week I think. I really enjoy the 4 lifting DVDs I do and can already notice muscle tone so I'm excited to do the whole program. If I start next week and take off the following week we will both be on week 2 when I get back :)
  • shaycat
    Options
    I've only done 4 of the workouts cuz of my knee injury but the PT just gave me the OK to try the cardio DVDs :D so looks like I'll be starting the full program. I'm away on vacation that week but I'm gonna give it a go starting next week I think. I really enjoy the 4 lifting DVDs I do and can already notice muscle tone so I'm excited to do the whole program. If I start next week and take off the following week we will both be on week 2 when I get back :)

Awesome! I am so glad you got the go ahead to do it.
    I am glad we get to do the program together now.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I start week 3 on Saturday. Doing the lean program before moving on to the Classic.
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have a P90X Challenge Group going if you want to join when you start
  • AmieeA
    AmieeA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have P90X, I have never lasted over a week! lol. But maybe with some support I will be able to succeed this time! I'm in! I'll be doing the lean program. Thanks for starting this thread!
  • ebsshassan
    ebsshassan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i've done a round of p90x lean
    i lost about 18 lbs
    i'm also gonna start p90x classic on next monday ISA
    but my problem is the nutrition not the exercise
    any advice>>>??
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Just started P90x Classic Wednesday after finishing a round of Insanity. :)
  • shaycat
    Options

How were your results from Insanity? I did one round, but may not have been eating right. I got much better results from CLX.

I think I will do the classic.
  • michellerosefit
    Options
    I started P90X two weeks ago and I'm enjoying it. It gives me workout to do for the next 90 days. I want to loose 7 pounds so i really feel like I can do it in the next month or so.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options

How were your results from Insanity? I did one round, but may not have been eating right. I got much better results from CLX.

I think I will do the classic.

Though I didn't get the results I was hoping for - no weight loss - I did lose 9.5 inches. I didn't follow the nutrition plan and played around with my macros and calorie intake. I couldn't get myself to eat the 2400 the nutrition plan told me to eat. I definitely gained muscle, more definition, strength and endurance. I will do another round of Insanity. I loved how the program really pushes you outside of the box. You have to really dig deeper to push through. It's more mental than anything.