Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    @Blaineyyy _ Is it gonna change in future?! The pretty English lass is very attractive and gorgeous!
  • Genevasworld
    Options
    @solar very hott :)
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151
    Options
    @Blaineyyy _ Is it gonna change in future?! The pretty English lass is very attractive and gorgeous!

I should hope not! But then, keep up those abs and the yes's will keep a-comin'! :bigsmile:

Edit: Also, @Genevasworld - Yes, very pretty! :happy:
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a weight loss site not a dating site? EWWW I cant believe I have to see this **** popping up in my thread! get a life!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a weight loss site not a dating site? EWWW I cant believe I have to see this **** popping up in my thread! get a life!

it's not a dating site. definitely not for me. i am happily married. it's just for fun. i've made some really amazing supportive friends through some of these sillier threads.
  • jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Agreed. Telling someone in "all honesty" that NO, they are not attractive is hurtful & ... defeats the purpose of this supportive community. Blah
  • babygirlx3o
    babygirlx3o Posts: 118 Member
    Options

it's not a dating site. at most- it's a confidence booster and a way to say great job.....
  • babygirlx3o
    babygirlx3o Posts: 118 Member
    Options

it's not a dating site. definitely not for me. i am happily married. it's just for fun. i've made some really amazing supportive friends through some of these sillier threads.

i very much agree! couldn't have said it better!
  • Blaineyyy
    Options

Did you see the forum title before you got here? "Chit-chat, fun and games" - meaning you can have some topics away from weight loss, as there's about 10 other boards elsewhere. :indifferent: Chill, nobody's dating up a storm (at least I'm not... ho-hum).

Edit: Also agree with the making friends through daft threads! ^
    Agreed. Telling someone in "all honesty" that NO, they are not attractive is hurtful & ... defeats the purpose of this supportive community. Blah

Also... again... if you don't want to run the risk of hurting your own sensitivities, you don't comment on this type of thread in the first place. Simples.
  • marie_cressman
    Options
    also, i have a different perception of beauty than most people do i think. i find beauty in just about anybody you put in front of me. i'm generally a very positive person most of the time. :smile:
  • unapologeticallyemma
    unapologeticallyemma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    @Blainey Very pretty, great smile
    @marie_vanbenthuysen very beautiful
  • marie_cressman
    Options
    emmy i think you are stunning. you have a very innocent beauty. love it!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Definitely. She seems classy, with some sex appeal IMO.
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    [/quote]Agreed. Telling someone in "all honesty" that NO, they are not attractive is hurtful & ... defeats the purpose of this supportive community. Blah
    [/quote] Exactly! And i'm all about chit chat and games but this rather pathetic attempt to elicit a complement is sad because 1) I dont think people are being completely honest. you say yes because you dont want to hurt that persons feelings. or 2) you are being brutality honest and say no which in turn leads to people loosing self confidence. I dont want a compliment because some one else wants to know what the person under them will say.
  • unapologeticallyemma
    unapologeticallyemma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Definitely. She is very classy, with some sex appeal IMO.
    emmy i think you are stunning. you have a very innocent beauty. love it!

WOW thank you so much :)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    @emmy simply beautiful! :)
  • Blaineyyy
    Options
    @Blainey Very pretty, great smile

Thank you lovely! <3 I'd pick a feature but your whole face is generally gorgeous, but I do LOVE your hair and eyes. :happy:
  • JakeRN45
    JakeRN45 Posts: 19
    Options
    Absolutely :smile:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    @Blaineyyy lovely smile
  • marie_cressman
    Options
    Exactly! And i'm all about chit chat and games but this rather pathetic attempt to elicit a complement is sad because 1) I dont think people are being completely honest. you say yes because you dont want to hurt that persons feelings. or 2) you are being brutality honest and say no which in turn leads to people loosing self confidence. I dont want a compliment because some one else wants to know what the person under them will say.

I have been told no and it didn't hurt my feelings one bit! I appreciate the honesty. It didn't hurt my feelings because I know that everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or attractive. To that particular person, I was not attractive at all and that's fine by me.