Do you think the person above is attractive?

Options

Replies

• TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not that I needed to see your other 12 Pictures....lol...but YES~~~~~~~~
  • raiseyourgame
    Options
    @marie_vanbent Well, I think you're very naturally pretty :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    raiseyourgame
    yes
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    @warmachine Yes, definitely :)
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Exactly! And i'm all about chit chat and games but this rather pathetic attempt to elicit a complement is sad because 1) I dont think people are being completely honest. you say yes because you dont want to hurt that persons feelings. or 2) you are being brutality honest and say no which in turn leads to people loosing self confidence. I dont want a compliment because some one else wants to know what the person under them will say.

I have been told no and it didn't hurt my feelings one bit! I appreciate the honesty. It didn't hurt my feelings because I know that everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or attractive. To that particular person, I was not attractive at all and that's fine by me.
    Come on you know it hurt your feelings other wise you would have never posted in this chat thread to elicit a comment on how pretty you are. No hurts dont care who you are, and if u cared enough to see what people would say about you, than you care if some one thinks your ugly
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    all 4 that commented below me YES!

@txalpha love the facial hair!

@raiseyourgame YOU are my definition of beauty! you would never guess it, but my mother's side of the family is asian (vietnamese). i find you gorgeous!

@warmachine nice arms!

and at @krizzo you know i love you hot stuff!
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    @marie Aww, I love you, too, beautiful!! <3
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Exactly! And i'm all about chit chat and games but this rather pathetic attempt to elicit a complement is sad because 1) I dont think people are being completely honest. you say yes because you dont want to hurt that persons feelings. or 2) you are being brutality honest and say no which in turn leads to people loosing self confidence. I dont want a compliment because some one else wants to know what the person under them will say.

I have been told no and it didn't hurt my feelings one bit! I appreciate the honesty. It didn't hurt my feelings because I know that everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or attractive. To that particular person, I was not attractive at all and that's fine by me.
    Come on you know it hurt your feelings other wise you would have never posted in this chat thread to elicit a comment on how pretty you are. No hurts dont care who you are, and if u cared enough to see what people would say about you, than you care if some one thinks your ugly

It honestly didn't hurt my feelings! My husband finds me beautiful and he did even at close to 300lbs. That's all that TRULY matters to me. I'm here just for fun. I have quite a few friends who post on these boards and i love commenting to them. they are beautiful people. :)

Edit: I didn't come to this chat thread because someone told me i was unattractive.... it was in this thread that someone was honest and told me "sorry no".
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    Sexy ;)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    i always reply to the wrong person since it goes another 3 haha ...but everyone so far a big YES!
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    This thread doesnt seem very "locked" to me
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    Heck yes!!! :flowerforyou:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to see some new people on here lol....
    yes to all my favs Krizzo, Tim, Marie.
    @JessieJean - yes ma'am
    @trhjrh... another yes
    and @brighteyes... you are very pretty
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Youi are very pretty KristinJoy
  • AnotherHolly
    Options
    Yes they are :)
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Doug. YOu are an attractive man and that little boy is just adorable!!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Yes, Love pink <3 and your beautiful