70 pounds in 3 1/2 months (my story with pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    34 is still great! Your doing awesome!
    Just goes to show that it's harder the older you get...I also started exactly on March 1st too! :noway:

But I will say that I did not work out like you did. I have mostly been walking with some weights, elliptical and bicycle and swimming, yoga....I have been doing what I can and working out 6 days a week and eating between 1200 and 1600 calories....but I haven't always eaten the BEST.....but I am learning~

keep going girl! You are doing awesome!~ I just think it's so unfair you have lost 70 lbs in 3 1/2 months!~

But I will keep my 34...I know that's still awesome.....at least for me it is! :drinker:
  • TASoto
    TASoto Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, keep up the good work ...
  • lindatedford
    lindatedford Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful and amazing woman, keep up with what your doing and you will succed. Your MFP Linda
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are an inspiration!!!! Going to shoot u a friend request now!!!
  • FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    You look amazing! I am also a breastfeeding mom. I have lost 30lbs in a little less than 2 months. Did sticking to 1500/1600 calories a day effect your milk supply at all? I am afraid to drop below 1800 because my nutritionist said that is what I needed at minimum to maintain my supply. My baby is only 3 months old though, so obviously my supply level is different. You are definitely inspiring and congrats on the weightloss!
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!! Amazing job!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you look SO amazing, huge difference especially in your face. great job!
  • ceelg
    ceelg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for posting this and inspiring all of us!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look beautiful!
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    yay for breast feeding!! I only was able to do it for 11 months, but was also 25 pounds heavier than when I delivered. I applaud your success, great job!
  • casandralemons
    Options
    Hello,

I wanted to comment on the breastfeeding comment you made. It is so true that some people don't lose their pregnancy weight through breastfeeding. I did not at all. So now I am on my way to weight loss the good old fashion way, healthy eating and exercise!
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!