Bodyrock.com

Options
I don't know if anyone has checked this out, but i love the site. Some chic does these great workouts very effective and hard. Check it out if you do alot of home work outs.

Replies

• jrobi44
    jrobi44 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I actually began doing the body rock lite at the end of every workout. That was my own challenge for this week
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you do a search there are a lot of people that do Bodyrock. I love it! I have been rocking for 2 weeks now. I am already looking forward to my workout tomorrow! I am working my way through the May 30 day challenge. It kicks my *kitten* but I love it!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Bodyrocking since August of 2011! They've changed it up a lot but it's awesome!
  • moyanna
    moyanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started bodyrocking just last week and look forward to doing the exercises. I love that Lisa-Marie gives all these modifications that are still very challenging.
  • linds816
    linds816 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You should consider looking up Zuzka Light on Youtube. She's the woman who co-founded BodyRock with Freddie. Her workouts are intense, and I'm not sure, but I believe most of them are bodyweight workouts so you don't have to worry about not having equipment. That's probably the biggest reason I don't do BodyRock workouts so much anymore is because I don't have the equipment they use, and I haven't been able to find any bodyweight modification. However, I don't know maybe they've started doing modifications.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Zuzana (The original bodyrock girl) has moved on and now goes under Zuzana Light on Facebook - check her out - she posts great new workouts all the time..... Check out her ZWOW workouts - she has gone back to mostly bodyweight type workouts ....
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You should consider looking up Zuzka Light on Youtube. She's the woman who co-founded BodyRock with Freddie. Her workouts are intense, and I'm not sure, but I believe most of them are bodyweight workouts so you don't have to worry about not having equipment. That's probably the biggest reason I don't do BodyRock workouts so much anymore is because I don't have the equipment they use, and I haven't been able to find any bodyweight modification. However, I don't know maybe they've started doing modifications.

I made my own equipment. I got a walker for free that I use for a dip station. I filled a gym bag with heavy books in place of the sandbag. Lisa-Marie is pretty good at showing alternatives if you don't have the equipment. If she doesn't, then I just make my own modification!
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I cannot deal with Lisa Marie's fake lips, boobs, and hair. I stopped doing the workouts for that reason. :gag:
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I cannot deal with Lisa Marie's fake lips, boobs, and hair. I stopped doing the workouts for that reason. :gag:

I hate the fact that the new and improved(?) boobs are always in your face but who cares?! I lost inches and got less jiggly doing her workouts in less than 2 weeks! They kick *kitten*!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've watched body rock. I've watched body rock. I've watched body rock. Did I say that already? Serious though, she Zuzana has so much energy I get tired watching.
  • magip
    magip Posts: 20
    Options
    Will def check it out ! Just found Body rock and LOVE IT !!
  • magip
    magip Posts: 20
    Options
    I've watched body rock. I've watched body rock. I've watched body rock. Did I say that already? Serious though, she Zuzana has so much energy I get tired watching.

hahaha yea she's hard to keep up with sometimes but def a great work out
  • DragonRoar
    Options
    My chica rocks bodyrock. If I had spent more time in the past working out and less time enjoying the show I probably wouldn't be on this site! At least not as an overweight *kitten*!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I used to be a huge fan of bodyrock, but I just can't deal with the host and her fake breasts. It got to be too much for me. I love Sean Light's videos, though.