Help....I'm all alone here!

Options

Replies

• alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to add people. I want to lose about 62 pounds. I lost 7 before MFP and have lost 8 since joining. 15 since the end of the school year (I am an ECSE teacher). I am proud of what I have lost, but need motivation to keep going! Oh, I love to cook, but not as much as I love baking! I have been attempting to modify some of my favorite recipies and finding new, healthier recipies to love. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    To Help...I'm all alone here!
    Hi...I've recently joined a group online through facebook. It's a group of women who are trying to eat (as)"Clean" as possible while reporting online to the group what their menu for each day looks like, exercising (sometimes together), and just being supportive for each other...oh and of course sharing recipe ideas!! We're also using this website to log all of our information, obviously. Maybe you can join this or another group like this..It's a lot of fun to see how one another is doing...

Hi! I would LOVE to join this group! Can you add me or tell me what the name is so I can search for it?

Thanks so much!!!
    Melissa
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am working on losing 85 pounds. You have made a wonderful choice for yourself. You know what you want and you are going to work to get it. Have you ever noticed that the things that we really want from life all seem to involve effort? Me too!

Hope you enjoy MFP. This is a great website and the support is amazing. You will find what you need here. This is only my 3rd day and I love it! Take care of yourself. You can do this! :)
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Normally I log in each day but during the week of July 4 I was on a nine day vacation to St Louis and this week I have been so sick. Do not feel alone on your journey.
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to cook, and am always open to making new friends. I'm mostly paleo right now (breads, pastas & potatoes are not my friends :brokenheart: ) but I'm dairy friendly. Anywho, I'm willing to share recipes, and cooking techniques.
  • Lilletta99
    Options
    Hello I love to cook and I could lose 50lbs myself but 4lbs is my goal for now but if we can keep each other going then 50lbs lost is what we will achieve!!!! Send me a friend request and we will get this party started..:smile:
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have about 98lbs to go and plan on staying for maintance. I cook, I enjoy healthy cooking, love summer fro the fresh and healthy veggies or fruits. Love to share recipes. good to see you.
  • teddybear36
    Options
    hi there I am help to help u as best as I can I am going to school to be a chef so i can pass nuggets to you if u want
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    Don't feel that you're alone. You're not.
    8 months ago I was 40 lbs heavier. Right now I'm plateau'ing... and I started out at 300 lbs so you know I've got a long way to go.
    You're welcome to add me.
    My form of exercise is to do aquafit (water aerobics). When there's no aquafit, I'll swim laps or go for walks. Gyms are something I really can't afford but I'm doing what I can.
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Certainly not alone! I don't like cooking, but love to bake. 40 pounds to lose.....sending FR!
  • 80zgrl
    80zgrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love to cook and entertain, but that's not to say that I haven't burnt the ribs on the grill! My favorite is fish tacos. Feel free to add me as well. Congrats on your journey!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy cooking and eating LOL. Friend request sent. :smile:
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love to cook and can give you some great sites to start with. I usually will cook 3-4 different meals on Sunday for the week. That way I have healthy, fast meals ready when I need them. Making Vegetable beef soup tomorrow.... feel free to add me. O yeah I wanna lose 50 also.

Colette
  • cortneyrc
    cortneyrc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love to cook and have around 35 pounds to lose... I'll send you a request :))
  • Fast_Track
    Fast_Track Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! We're all friends here. I cook a lot - we eat in 6-7 times a week. I make the healthy stuff - him, not so much. I find that MFP makes losing weight easier than any other app/plan out there. Good luck on your journey!
  • livevictoriously
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am looking for new friends- this is my first week and I love it! I have between 50-60lbs. I want to lose, down 4 already!
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to cook, but I am serious about losing some weight!! I have about 50 pounds to lose also... Feel free to add me! :)
  • danaelizas
    danaelizas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can add me as a friend as well. Not much of a cook but I am learning to make healthy food choices and serious about losing weight. :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i cook but not a great cook and i dont know any recipes. i love losing weight, if you want you can add me