New here, looking for friends and motivation

Options
Hi, I'm pretty new to this site. I recently decided that I seriously need to stop flaking around and do something about my weight and subsequently my health. I'm 28yrs old with 3 young daughters that are full of energy and need for me to be on the go at all times. I'm from Alabama, but I'm looking to meet new friends on here to help keep me motivated on this 40lb weightloss journey. I hope to be equally as helpful/compassionate to you all as well. Feel free to add me or send me a message!

Replies

• KendraM1982
    Options
    Hello hun,

I recently just joined this site myself and need and want more friends for equal encouragement ect. I am 30 yrs old no kids... yet single and have lost an amazing 41 lbs so far prior to joining this site! i would love to have you as a friend on MFP! :happy:
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm Mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like. You'll find alot of support here. Best wishes on your journey achieving your goals!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to the club!

You can do this! Just take it slow and steady babysteps. Set small goals ..

have you setup a new diet plan? Don't call it "Dieting" that's a mind messer right there... This site has a nice calculator for getting you started.
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hello hun,

I recently just joined this site myself and need and want more friends for equal encouragement ect. I am 30 yrs old no kids... yet single and have lost an amazing 41 lbs so far prior to joining this site! i would love to have you as a friend on MFP! :happy:

Hi Kendra! I'm Mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Always looking for a strong support network myself!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've only been here for 4 mos and I'm always welcome to new friends. The motivation I've found from this site is amazing! I look forward to knowing y'all!
  • KendraM1982
    Options
    i got a blog that is about my weight loss journey just copy and paste
    http://preciouskendra-mylife.blogspot.com/
  • monkeyayla
    Options
    Hey everyone. I've had mfp app on my phone since January but only just joined online, looking for a wider circle of friends so all feel free to add me. Let's lighten eachother's lives.
  • pamalama2001
    pamalama2001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm in my first serious week, too and could use some extra support. I'd love to get some extra friends, this is rough! Love your pic monkeyayla!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just got back in myself...
  • mysweetestdreams
    mysweetestdreams Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
    I'm here for a while but relatively friendless, so looking for new people as well~
    Best of luck on your journey! ;)
    Added you - there's never too much support