Butt Bible vs. Brazillian Butt Lift

Options
Which one would you recommend? Pros or cons for each?

Replies

• froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Interesting question... Anyone?
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I don't own Brazillian Butt Lift, so I can't speak for the program. I own The Butt Bible and I don't do it as a program. But, I have done level 1 and 2 lower body workouts already. I might do level 3 lower body tomorrow.

The difference between the workouts:

Brazilian Butt Lift is a 90 day program. It costs $72.80. (3 payments of $19.95 + 12.95 for shipping and handling). There's 3 dvds with 6 workouts. I think it's 7 workouts, with the bonus workout on dvd 1. It comes with a food plan and other things. Check out their site.

The Butt Bible is a 6 weeks program. There's 3 dvds with 6 workouts (3 Upper Body and 3 Lower Body) 20 minutes, 30 minutes and 40 Minutes It costs $18.49 on Amazon. ($21.47 with shipping and handling). If you are a prime member of Amazon rather you are trying the free trial or a regular member, then it's only $18.49. Since, Exercise TV has closed down and is now open again, but under Hula, the food plan and exercise calendar can't be found on their site. But thanks to someone on here that have bought the workout, before Exercise TV closed down, you can go to this link and copy the picture that will give you the exercise schedule. (See post 16 for the picture). As for the food plan, you should be fine eating the way you are eating, unless you want to follow an eating plan. The instructor Pauline Nordin is a bodybuilder.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/453809-butt-bible-results?hl=The+Butt+Bible+copy&page=5#posts-6809754

I know you have seen the infomercials on Brazilian Butt Lift and of course you can go online and view it as well. Collagevideo.com doesn't carry The Butt Lift anymore, but if you go here, you can view the workout as well. You can view it on youtube as well.

View both workouts to see which one you think you will like doing as a program.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I've been doing the butt bible, and I already notice a difference. It's been almost two weeks. The jiggle is gone, and my thighs & legs are already looking stronger. :flowerforyou:
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i have brazil butt lift and love it. it has lifted and firmed my saddlebags and is a good mix of weights, cardio, and booty strength training. the butt bible lady annoys me so i find it hard to do.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Bump. I want to know too.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have Brazillian and the workouts are good, but I am going to focus on the filming. I hate watching a workout and seeing the set change from a beach to a workout room. I hate it, its difficult to focus and makes it seem cheapy. To have paid what I paid i feel a little ripped out for a poorly edited program.
  • JLPearce12
    JLPearce12 Posts: 23
    Options
    Bump
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have the butt bible and I love it. The lady is crazy but I let her offensive comments entertain me while Im working and it takes my mind off of the pain in my rear. I am seeing a difference in my butt muscles for sure, but I don't think its much of a calorie burner, so I guess it depends what your goals are.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I saw good results with butt bible, the brazil butt lift was a lot like the old jane fonda workouts
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lift the saddlebags and put them behind me.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • anjulie787
    anjulie787 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    DEF BUTT BIBLE!! I own both and Brazil butt lift doesn't even come close!! its far too cheesy and goofy for my liking also! Butt Bible is 100x better and you definatly see results!!