Ladies, who has this problem?

Options
When I was in middle school I was on medication that made me gain (a lot) of weight. I was prolly 200 LBS. Okay well now I weigh less, and my boobies are getting kinda saggy :/ I'm really embarrassed with them.
Is there anything I can do to raise them until I can afford plastic surgery? Lol :)

Thanks x

Replies

• Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Push ups and weights helped mine. They were alright before, but apparently they're much perkier now 0.0
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    thank you x

any particular type of push ups and weight exercises??
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'll bump this because I've lost a bit of weight recently and sometimes I feel like it all came outta my boobs! :(

By the way, OP, that is a very beautiful profile pic you have, you look very thin and pretty! And happy!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Any kind of push ups you can do, I'm pretty weak so I can only do the knee ones lol >.<
    And laying on your back, and lifting weights up from the side to meet over your haead.

I do some sit ups too, dunno if that helps the boobs but it can't hurt ^.^
  • casey24G
    casey24G Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think you need to Do exercises to strengthen your chest muscles.like Push-ups, chest presses, they said that is great exercises for fortifying the chest muscles. And also wear push up bra .
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Try lifting some weights. If you can get to a gym, try using the pec fly machine; you just adjust the machine so that the arm cushions are next to your arms when your arms are bent at a ninety degree angle at the elbows. If you're a beginner, start at the lowest weight and move up as it becomes too easy for you to move the weights. For an at home exercise you can try the dumbbell fly. You can start with as little as 1 to 3 pound weights then lie on the floor holding a weight in each hand with palms facing up. Then extend the arms straight out to the sides and lift each weight so that they meet in the middle above the head. Lower the weights back to the floor and repeat 12 times. Try three sets with a 1-2 minute break between each set. If that get's too easy you can increase the weight of the dumbbells. You can also try the chest press which uses the same starting position as the dumbbell fly except that when your arms are extended, bend your elbows before pushing the weights above the body, then straighten to lift weights straight up and then bring the arms back over the head to rest on the floor above the head. Reverse the process and repeat eight to 10 times for three sets. The effects won't be comparable to plastic surgery of course, but it should still help some. Hope this helps!
  • rchiecuto
    Options
    Lol thank you :) I'm pear shaped so I don't really have much weight up there....it's all in my thighs and *kitten* -_-
  • rchiecuto
    Options
    And those are great ideas everyone x
    I'll try em out :)