PB2??

Options
So I just heard about PB2 powder peanut butter and I was wondering if you guys recommend it for taste and weight loss? Also, I'm looking for things to flavor my oatmeal with and was wondering if the powdered peanut butter in the oatmeal tastes good?

Replies

• msbluekatt
    msbluekatt Posts: 11
    Options
    I recently bought this product to put into my protein shakes. I love it!! Haven't used it for anything else, tho. I think it would be good in vanilla yogurt. And oatmeal sounds delish!!
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I just got some a few days ago to try.. I haven't mixed it in anything yet but I did mix up a bit with just water, to taste it and it was pretty good. I got the one with chocolate flavor.
  • LoFoSho100
    LoFoSho100 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also use it in protein shakes and it has yet to disappoint! :-)
    I imagine it would give oatmeal a little something extra... especially the chocolate/peanut butter version! Mmm!
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it! I generally buy the chocolate PB2 just because I'm a fan of the chocolate/peanut combo. I add it to smoothies, banana oatmeal, and eat with apples for a snack.

:)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this, and I'm going to give it a try. From what I've heard, it's good!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I would suggest looking into peanut flour over pb2 as pb2 is more expensive and has sugar added. Peanut flour is pb2 without the sugar and salt added. You can simply add your own choice of sweetener if you must, or cocoa powder. You can find it on ebay. You get a lot more for your money.
  • msbluekatt
    msbluekatt Posts: 11
    Options
    Peanut Flour? I'm going to check this out. Thanks for the info! :bigsmile:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    PB2 is awesome, I love peanut butter but it is high calorie. I have been using this since i started on here and usually mix it in with my oatmeal. It is wonderful. As far a peanut flour it is not the same, PB2=45 cals for 2Tbsp , peanut flour=110 cals for 33grams(which is less than two tablespoons).
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it in oatmeal, but I have added it to my chocolate protein shake, Soooo good!!

I buy it in the bulk (my friends and I split it) directly from Bell Plantation and of course since they make it they also sell it at the lowest price.

They also have PB2 with Chocolate so that might be yummy in oatmeal too!
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    Peanut Flour? I'm going to check this out. Thanks for the info! :bigsmile:

Netrition has great prices with a standard $4.95 shipping fee. I always get my order in 3 business days because they ship UPS.

I just ordered my 2nd 16oz bag of PB2 and the cost was $7.99. I also like their Protein Plus Peanut Flour and that is a little cheaper. It also contains a little more protein. http://www6.netrition.com/protein_plus_peanut_flour.html
  • snk1606
    snk1606 Posts: 11
    Options
    PB2 is awesome!! it's so nice to get my peanut butter fix, which i need often!, with so many less calories! and i don't think, either in baking or smoothies, i have used more than 1 TBSP at a time! so that's 23 calories! that's it!! and it's REAL peanuts. all natural. so nice to have!! definitely use it!! i have it daily! lol