Bush (AMAZING live)
    Jane's Addiction
    Weezer (great live)
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    AWOLNATION
    The Used
    Taking Back Sunday
    Company of Thieves (many times)
    OK GO (really good live, especially if you're a fan of their videos)
    The Offspring
    TV on the Radio (where I met my fiance)
    Shiny Toy Guns
    Alkaline Trio
    Anberlin
    Coheed and Cambria (not good)
    Dead Sara ( <3 )
    Kill Hannah (my very first concert)
    Manchester Orchestra
    Eddie Money
    Neon Trees
    Middle Class Rut
    Crash Kings
    Fitz and the Tantrums...

... I'm forgetting some.

The next concert I'm going to might be:
    Garbage
    Silversun Pickups
    .fun
    Electric Guest,
    Alabama Shakes

After that, Gotye.
    In October, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. (Love them! <3<3<3 )
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Too Many to Name but I'm seeing KENNY CHESNEY & TIM MCGRAW
    SATURDAY!!! Brothers Under The Sun Tour ♥
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Haha, I don't even know if I REMEMBER all of them!
    SugarRay, Lifehouse, 3 Doors Down, Xibit, Linkin Park, Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Bobaflex, Bangkok 5, Hurt, Red, Black Sunshine, Aerosmith, a couple Warped Tours, ummm, I'm drawing a blank on the rest, but there were prob another 20 or so. The older I get, the less I care to go to them tho! lol.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    The Bouncing Souls Nov 2011. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My first concert when I was a little girl...Jonas Brothers! And American Idol, but thats all. I did want to go see Justin Bieber when he was here though, but my friend and I were too late ;)
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    Dave Matthews Band (11x), Kings of Leon (9x), Yeah Yeah Yeah's (9x), The Features (5x), Joanna Newsom (4x), Spoon (4x)

2-3x
    Metric, Trampled By Turtles, Bon Iver, The Kills, The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, Gossip, Fleet Foxes, The Vaccines, The Whigs, Britney Spears, Vampire Weekend, Florence + the Machine, Fionna Apple, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Modest Mouse, The Cave Singers, The National, Arcade Fire, Pearl Jam, The Black Keys, fun., The Format, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Killers, The Decemberists, Phoenix, Laura Marling, Mumford & Sons, Johnny Flynn, Mirah, Tegan and Sara, BRMC, The Dead Weather, Frightened Rabbit, Jimmy Eat World

Once

Cake, The Temper Trap, Sleigh Bells, Stars, SSLYBY, The Lonely Forest, Bob Dylan, Weezer, Cat Power, Empire of the Sun, My Morning Jacket, Wolf Parade, MGMT, Blonde Redhead, Yeasayer, Pavement, MGMT, Kid Cudi, LCD Soundsystem, Band of Horses, Amanda Palmer, Brooks & Dunn, Devendra Banhart, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Manchester Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Best Coast, Willie Nelson, Kelly Clarkson, The Bravery, Julian Casablancas, Ray LaMontagne, Lady Gaga,

And more but I've forgotten. I've been to Coachella twice, Glasto once, Outsidelands and Sasquatch 3 times, and Lolla once. Plus a few smaller ones. Basically, I really love going to concerts!

Also I've chaparoned my little sister to Jonas Brothers, Miley, Selena, Demi, that one german band with the make up, 1 Direction, and Bieber. Fun times.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Red and Project 86 ;x.
  • AshaHaines
    AshaHaines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga. Not exactly a long list but both were very memorable :)
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ratt, scorpions, def leppard, heart, poison, lynyrd skynryd, megadeth, slayer, iron maiden...just to mention a few! :)
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Some great bands on this thread - very jealous!

Mine are

Go West
    Pet Shop Boys
    Bryan Adams
    T'Pau
    U2
    REM
    Lou Reed
    The Alarm
    Mike Peters
    Eurythmics
    Nigel Kennedy
    Massed bands of the Royal Marines
    De La Soul
    Stereo MC's

I think there might be a couple of others but memory fails me!
  • Mandya85
    Mandya85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Robin Gibb, Silverchair, Powderfinger, John Farnham, Bonnie Tyler, Darren Hayes, Masters Apprentices, Ross Wilson, Richard Clapton, Grinspoon and Bon Jovi.
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bryan Adams
    Extreme
    Take That ( when they were first starting out!)
    Foo Fighters
    Pink
  • skinny_scara
    Options
    Jonas Brothers, Olly Murs

Lee Mead, Kerry Ellis, Daniel Boys, Louise Dearman (Musical theatre idols)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have been to so many gigs and festivals I can't remember them all!!

The ones I can remember in no particular order are (and I've seen some of them several times too) -

Pearl Jam
    NiN
    Faith no More
    Lemonheads
    Foo Fighters
    Green day
    Oasis
    Pavement
    Placebo
    Pixies
    Blind Melon
    Alice in Chains
    Metallica
    Mammal
    Janes Addiction
    Chris Cornell
    Deftones
    RHCP
    Filter
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Guns N Roses
    Ash
    RATM
    Feeder
    Presidents of the USA (met my husband at that one!)
    The Strokes
    U2
    Kings of Leon
    Stereophonics
    Coldplay
    Arctic Monkeys
    Kaiser Chiefs
    Limp Bizkit
    Korn
    Oceancolourscene
    The Killers
    Kasabian
    Faithless
    Blur
    Suede

Festivals I've been to are Glastonbury 2002, 2005 & 2007, Reading 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008, Download 2009, Sonisphere 2009.

Been to see Pearl Jam 10 times as they are my favourite band, and tonight will be seeing Soundgarden in a very wet Hyde Park!!
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    Heart
    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    My Chemical Romance (Twice)
    blink-182
    Danzig (with Doyle along to play some Misfits song) and almost got suffocated in the crowd.

I think the proper topic would be 'Who do you wish you saw in concert' because I missed so many good bands because of age or age restrictions. Boo. :sad:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    My favorite was Linkin Park. . that was years ago tho!
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Alan Jackson, Reba McIntyre, Steve Miller Band, The Martins, Clint Black
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    The Moody Blues, Staind, Misfits, Twiztid, ICP, Blaze ya Dead Homie, Dark Lotus, ABK, Boondox
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sam Roberts x2
    Joel Plaskett
    Broken Social Scene
    Pete Elkas
    Vampire Weekend

Not much of a concert person, I like to listen :ohwell:
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dave Matthews Band (11x), Kings of Leon (9x), Yeah Yeah Yeah's (9x), The Features (5x), Joanna Newsom (4x), Spoon (4x)

2-3x
    Metric, Trampled By Turtles, Bon Iver, The Kills, The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, Gossip, Fleet Foxes, The Vaccines, The Whigs, Britney Spears, Vampire Weekend, Florence + the Machine, Fionna Apple, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Modest Mouse, The Cave Singers, The National, Arcade Fire, Pearl Jam, The Black Keys, fun., The Format, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Killers, The Decemberists, Phoenix, Laura Marling, Mumford & Sons, Johnny Flynn, Mirah, Tegan and Sara, BRMC, The Dead Weather, Frightened Rabbit, Jimmy Eat World

Once

Cake, The Temper Trap, Sleigh Bells, Stars, SSLYBY, The Lonely Forest, Bob Dylan, Weezer, Cat Power, Empire of the Sun, My Morning Jacket, Wolf Parade, MGMT, Blonde Redhead, Yeasayer, Pavement, MGMT, Kid Cudi, LCD Soundsystem, Band of Horses, Amanda Palmer, Brooks & Dunn, Devendra Banhart, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Manchester Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Best Coast, Willie Nelson, Kelly Clarkson, The Bravery, Julian Casablancas, Ray LaMontagne, Lady Gaga,

And more but I've forgotten. I've been to Coachella twice, Glasto once, Outsidelands and Sasquatch 3 times, and Lolla once. Plus a few smaller ones. Basically, I really love going to concerts!

Also I've chaparoned my little sister to Jonas Brothers, Miley, Selena, Demi, that one german band with the make up, 1 Direction, and Bieber. Fun times.

JEALOUS!!! Empire of the Sun must've been trippy, and I would LOVE to see Arcade Fire! And Metric! And Stars! And Ray LaMontagne!