Mainly for teens- but ANYone is welcome!!! :D

Options
Hey everyone! I am new to this thing, but I was just wondering, what are your goals for the school year??
I am here to help motivate, and also feel free to motivate me! Losing weight is never easy, and as teens we tend to feel the pressure to fit in. But we need to remember that what matters is that we feel GOOD about ourselves. Please feel free to add me as well :smooched:

Replies

• MKat1187
    MKat1187 Posts: 1
    Options
    Same here! Just joined a gym this week, and looking into diets/nutrition plans! :)
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am in my senior year..and i am under a heck lot of pressure..i want to get fit before college and get really good marks..another thing is that if i don't try to keep fit during this year..i will be too late because i have a tendency to eat during exams and stressing times and since this year is gonna be just that..i thought I'd be killing two birds with stone by watching what i eat and working out when i feel like binge eating!
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    I am starting a new six form college next year, so I want to be fitter before I join:) (Six form College is for the USA equivalent of Junior and Senior year) I am currently doing the 30 day shred, as I want to be fitter before I go on holiday in a months time!
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm starting this school semester at an Arts type school and a lot of people there have tendency to starve themselves, or just fast to make a statement. It's odd to me because I can't stick to that lifestyle.

I honestly just want to lose weight so I can find clothes that'll look nicer on me, and not be so generic as my clothing size sells. It's weird how designers think in terms of weight.

Feel free to add me! I check up on here a few times daily, and I've only been here since Sunday. I'm hoping to make progress very soon. :bigsmile: