Clenbuterol Help and advice

Options
Hey, so a friend of mine at work has been thinking of going on Clen otherwise known has Clenbutero l ive looked it up online and it is widly used as a Weightloss drug ( its intended prupose it for people who have asthma.) My friend is adiment on taking this o wondering if anyone has used it before to strip fat, Is it safe? what doses should she be using and pretty much just anyone who has used it? Ive read it is used by body buiders to strip fat % and get ripped. but its ard to belive whats been written on the net.

Some say its comoninly used is for weighloss others cause it an anabolic steriod.? What is an anobolic steriod?

Just want to help my mate is her descion.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    It does work, but it can cause jitters and high heart rate in some. It's a beta agonist. I've used it for comps, but only in the last few weeks of prep and with Cytomel.
    I would high encourage that you research this very thoroughly before engaging though. Read some of the side effects and consider if they should happen to you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    If your "friend" is going to use Clen, I'd hope they'd already know how to dose it and how long to run it for before using it
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    If your "friend" is going to use Clen, I'd hope they'd already know how to dose it and how long to run it for before using it
    THIS. Dosage is important and it's only to be used for short term.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    The best advice you can give your friend is to not take a bronchodilator used for asthma patients as a weightloss tool!
  • littlemiss5foot1
    littlemiss5foot1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

def not me, i cant take anything like that.
    She doesnt know anything she read that it shred body % fat, and thats all he knows. ive loked up on it and i dont think its amsart choice, but shes going todo it regardless :/

I have another topic on here ive posted for myself asking about protein diets.
  • littlemiss5foot1
    littlemiss5foot1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The nets very confusing, on dosages, Shes stubborn so id rather give her the right brands/ dosages to go by if she is going todo it.

I said not to take all that, go clean, but she was on Duramine,(30mg ) i think or it was 15mg.. but she said she read it messes with your thyroid which is why she wanted to go this coz it is quick and doesnt mess with your thryroid,, hence why im asking on a foram, then i can show her these threads and hope it will open her eyes bit more into what shes doing!