Could use some new friends :)

Options
Many of my friends are no longer active :( I need to lose about 50lbs and I could really use some new ACTIVE friends to encourage me :) I am a 28yr old single mom and student who really wants to take every area of my life to a whole new level, starting with my fitness. Here is a little snipet about me, my profile and diary is open as well :)

Despite my love of fitness and healthy food since I was a child, my coping with stress through binge eating has left me overweight for most of my adult life. I cant even put into words how much I am over this whole weight rollercoaster. There are a lot of things in my life that I cant control but the way I treat my body is not one of them. Theres about 6mo left in this year and I am vowing that this is the last year I struggle with my weight. I want to end this year at an acceptable weight for my height and gender. As long as I get and stay in this range I will consider this time a success! To do that I need to lose 50lbs! I have my work cut out for me!

Replies

• aspires10
    aspires10 Posts: 7
    Options
    Sounds like you have the right attitude--and a lot on your plate. I think this can be a great place to seek support and encouragement. Good luck in school. Heading back there soon myself! Feel free to add me.
  • tmariesX2shine
    Options