Progress so far (Pics)

Options
spearson288
spearson288 Posts: 55 Member
So I have only dropped about 7 lbs total since putting my foot down on my weight gain in April. I was 185 and now I am 178 and have stayed there but my body is (obviously!) still changing!! Took this today and I can't believe how much different I look. It is so motivating taking monthly pictures and comparing them.

April 2012
April28-1.jpg

July 2012
July12-3.jpg

Replies

• cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Way to go! Huge difference! Have you been keeping track of your measurements? I bet you've lost a ton in your mid section.
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    yes this is a very noticeable difference - congrats! keep it up!
  • spearson288
    Options
    Thanks, yes I have. I haven't been loosing weight but my inches are just melting off!
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    So I have only dropped about 7 lbs total since putting my foot down on my weight gain in April. ...
    Well first you have an amazing change in the works here, great body shaping so far and 7 pounds is still 7 pounds. But, why doesn't your ticker reflect that?
  • spearson288
    Options
    Thank you, and my ticker doesn't show it because I found MFP after I had initially dropped the weight, I was using spark people before but I like the tracker's on here better.
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    Thank you, and my ticker doesn't show it because I found MFP after I had initially dropped the weight, I was using spark people before but I like the tracker's on here better.
    Ah. Well I was in the same situation then I realized that you can alter your starting weight on the ticker. It changes your first day weight on the site, and therefore shows a ridiculous change in weight from then to your next weigh-in but I figured "so what." I wanted my ticker to show me what I was accomplishing from when I started getting serious about shedding the weight (which in my case was only in May :happy: ) so I changed it from the 290 I was when I found MFP to 311, which was what I weighed on May 16th about a month earlier.

ETA: I just realized, and fixed mine, that you can put in entries from further back, so I added my start weight and waist measurement from 5/16 and fixed my 6/13 (my first day here) back to 290. The ticker is right and so is my history. :wink:
  • Monicaislosingit
    Options
    I am definitely jealous!! You look great in your before and after pictures!! Thanks for showing me that inches matter more than the stupid scale.
  • Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you're doing awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!