I buttoned up my shirt today!!!!

Options
This may seem like a small success but my sister gave me a bunch of hand-me-down, button-up shirts for work. She outgrew them when she had her baby and thought I might fit them better. Unfortunately, I couldn't even get any of them to button over 'the girls'.

Well today I put one up and... it buttoned all the way to the top! Boo-yah! Still tighter than I'd like it to be, but that's step #2!

:D

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I was able to fit into my size 8 jeans - my belly doesn't look so hot in it but I'll celebrate the steps as they come
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Lol. I can squeeze into my size 8s, too.... but there's some serious muffin-toppage!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    nice! :drinker:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I long for that day when I'll be able to button up over the girls! Congrats Mercury!

And you too, Alanna! I'm right there with you, I'm so close to fitting in those size 8s, I can taste it!
  • patrice27
    Options
    yipee!:happy:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!! Isn't funny how something like that can just make your whole day!!!
  • DEBDOUGLAS
    Options
    You go girls!!!!!!!! I hope to be there soon!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!