Big Brother 14 Chat (Spoilers)

Options
Italian_Buju
Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
I LOVE Big Brother!! While I do not watch a ton of reality shows, this one has to be my favorite......hope I am not the only one here, I love to have people to chat about it with!! Here are my thoughts on the first episode:

1. I LOVE the twist….gotta be the best one yet….I love the idea of the coaches…can’t wait to see how this plays out….so many things to think about, and different ways this could turn out.

2. About the returning players….I am SUPER sad that Kaysar was not chosen….however, I am pretty happy Dan is back, I remember I liked him. Janelle I could take or leave, but I know Marc is happy about that, lol……Boogie is pretty cool…..I only saw him once in All Stars, as I did not watch the first few seasons…..and Britney, although I remember her name and what she looked like, I could not tell you anything else about her, I do not remember her AT ALL, which leads me to believe I don’t like her all that much, but don’t hate her either. One more thing on that, thank you Big Brother for not making me look at and listen to Rachel again, I do not think I could take it!

3. Why did it seem like they were all treating the introductions like a screening for a dating service.

4. I am impressed that not only did at least three of the coaches, but also my man Ian, figure out that Willie was Russell’s brother two minutes into the game….I love Ian already….

5. Since my Britney file is almost a clean slate, I have to say that I liked her reasons for making Willie HOH this week…smart move for a seemingly dumb blonde.

Replies

• ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I remember Britney as a "mean girl". She was always making fun of others.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I am the only one that watches this? :huh: