Hi All

Options
Hi to everyone on this great site, I came across it by accident and so far it's been great it's only been a few days but it's helped me keep check of what I eat. Just wondering, is there anyone out there from Australia by chance! It would be great to have some support a bit closer to home but anywhere in the world is fine. I had a bit of trouble converting emperial measures to metric but it's all good now finally got it sussed.

Have a great day All,

Monique:wink:

Replies

• montehaara
    montehaara Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi to everyone on this great site, I came across it by accident and so far it's been great it's only been a few days but it's helped me keep check of what I eat. Just wondering, is there anyone out there from Australia by chance! It would be great to have some support a bit closer to home but anywhere in the world is fine. I had a bit of trouble converting emperial measures to metric but it's all good now finally got it sussed.

Have a great day All,

Monique:wink:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm not from australia but i know there are a couple on here, maybe try posting a topic in general discussion! good luck
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Hi Monique,
    Welcome to MFP! I am not from Australia either, I am all the way over in Georgia. Best of luck and this website is amazing with all the support and great people!
    Rhonda
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    im not aussie but I support u fully welcome aboard!!!
  • montehaara
    montehaara Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks to you All your support it is very much appreciated! i look forward to my journey to health and well being oh and to losing weight!!!

:laugh: