Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones

Options
Hello!

I have recently fallen off my workout schedule and am looking to get back into at minimum 4 days a week. I have a lot of Jillian's DVD's and have really loved 30DS and Ripped in 30. I would like to work those in every week along with No More Trouble Zones. Anyone else interested? Has anyone worked out with NMTZ's?

Would love to connect with anyone interested in checking in regularly to help each other stay on track.

Replies

• Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kassidyhansen
    Options
    i'd like to know too...im starting that soon. right now im doin the 30 day shred. have you done that? its amazing.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love no more trouble zones! Love it! She works every part of your body to tone it. I completed the 30ds and am in the middle ofanother shred. Here is my rotation...
    Day 1. Banish fat boost metabolism
    Day 2. 30 ds level one
    Day 3. No more trouble zones
    Day 4. 30 ds level one
    Day 5. Banish fat...

Etc etc.... I rotate thru them all. Will complete each level of 30 ds 5 times, Banish fat 8 times, and No more trouble zones 7 times by the time this 30 days is over.
  • KayVee
    KayVee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I own both of these DVDs.. I hate sticking to calendars but I'd be willing to try it just for 30 days! Let me know, I can start on Sunday, or Monday!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello everyone,

I started yesterday with No more trouble zones. I only did the first half as it is pretty tough. :)

tpittsley77- i love your routine. I think that is pretty close to what i am planning. Not sure i can always workout 5 days in a row but i would like to trade off.
    Day 1.No more trouble zones
    Day 2. 30 ds level one
    Day 3. No more trouble zones
    Day 4. 30 ds level one
    Day 5. Ripped in 30

kassidyhansen - i did the 30DS first at the beginning of the year and lost about 8 lbs. I was doing it about 5-6 days a week. I then did Ripped in 30 and lost a few more pounds. I kinda jumped around after that and have stayed about the same. I am looking for a new challenge and believe No more trouble zones is definitely is not easy. :) How is 30DS going?
  • jodibethG
    jodibethG Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started NMTZ today. I completed 30DS in April, and RI30 in May. I seem to have slacked off with my exercise since summer started so I was looking for something to get me back on track. I love Jillian and saw great results with her other workouts, so I'm hoping for the same with this one! I'm also alternating with Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. It's really good too. Good luck!
  • hhump
    hhump Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How is this rotation working for you? I'm trying to plan a similar rotation for myself, I have NMTZ, BFBM, and extreme shed and shred and plan on starting this week