Super Power

Options
Ktbell626
Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
Hey Guys,
I have to write a paper over what kind of super power would you have Flight or Invisibility? Part of the Assignment is to ask around, so here I am. Tell me what kind of power you would have and why? And if you didn't choose between flight or invisibility why would you choose another power?

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Between the two I would definately choose invisibility.

However, hands down, I would want teleportation. That would be so sweet.
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I would choose flight. Both powers give you the ability to be alone and withdrawn. Invisibility does it by hiding. Flight does it though personal power.
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I would choose invisibility. I'm afraid of heights, lol. But invisibility would be good I could go around and no one would be able to see me. People make me anxious..so that would be a plus.
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think invisibility would be AWESOME! Think about all the things you could do... I would love to spy on people and see what they're really like behind my back! Oh and you could sneak into the locker room of the opposite gender.... errr what??! :blushing: Seriously though, you could be ANYWHERE and nobody would know!! Definitely the superpower I would love to have.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'd have to choose flight. I work in the city and bypassing all that traffic would make me love EVERY ounce of my job!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    invisibility could be a bad idea.. you may hear things yuo shouldnt so id take flight
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i'd like to fly...or teleportation even better, so that my long distance relationship and being far from parents wouldn't matter, i could keep my job and yet live with my bf lol :smile:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Definitely flight. I always have wondered how awesome it must feel to soar above the world and be an eagle. And I agree, if I were invisible, I would be bound to hear something that hurt my feelings somewhere. By the way, Hi Katie! Haven't seen you for a while! Hope all is going well, and finals end before you know it!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I would choose flight, because you can take off anytime you want and it is not like you are hiding or something & how much cooler & faster is it then driving hello.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Between the option u listed...flying
    I really can't stand rude people, so my ideal super hero power would be to slap everyone who is really nasty and be able to get away with it
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    just those two? Jeez that's no fun. But I'd choose flight.

FYI, when I was in college we used to play this game, I was (sorry for the crassness, but this is pretty much an adult website) orgasm man, c'mon how AWESOME would that power be! I'd be the most popular super hero ever.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

FYI, when I was in college we used to play this game, I was (sorry for the crassness, but this is pretty much an adult website) orgasm man, c'mon how AWESOME would that power be! I'd be the most popular super hero ever.

Hey Boss....I vaguely remember a post from a while back where you shared this information with us....quit a thread If I remember correctly...
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Sounds like a character from Orgasmo. What a great movie.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would chose flight. I don't drive so flying would be so much faster that walking or taking the bus. Besides I think it would be so cool to be able to soar like an eagle. :smile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Definitely flight. I would be able to go wherever I wanted. I have had dreams about flying.

Being invisible would not be all that great. There you are, all invisible near people you know and they are bad mouthing you.....not so fun.