ugh

Options
Starting over again. I feel like I am always starting over. I think I am not going to allow myself cheat days anymore because they turn into cheat weeks =) Maybe one day I'll learn!

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I can SSSOOOO relate! It's hard to do this but know that you are not alone. YOU CAN DO IT! :drinker:
  • ZeldaCat
    Options
    Ugh indeed! I know just what you mean...
  • pammer22
    Options
    Believe me, I am right there with you! I started again over the weekend for the very same reason! GOOD LUCK!
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you guys too!!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i agree, who hasnt started over, usually on Mondays lol. Now I try to work in the foods I like, like ice cream. Like skinny cows or for chocolate, I have a mini cliff bar. And for movie time, air popped popcorn. Im determined to look good for January.
  • julee2010
    Options
    I'm with ya on that! Those little cheats are evil!!! They always come back to haunt me and I wonder when I'll learn that I just need to say NO!! I carry mints and gum with me to help now. Minty fresh mouth = less desire for junk sometimes. :) Best wishes to you and good for you for getting back on board.
  • littlejazzbird81
    Options
    Rather than thinking of it as starting over, think of it as a fresh start, a clean slate. Every morning you have the opportunity to start again and make the day great even if the one before it is not so great! Best of luck!
  • kathrynp45
    kathrynp45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here - I kept m y food diary today and will be exercising in about an hour - mini-steps....
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start logging my food diary the night before while I am packing my lunch. Then it is finished and I already know what I am eating for the day, how many calories I am going to consume, and maybe this will help me stay on track. I usually log everything after I eat, and sometimes I am in complete suprise by how many calories I take in!! They add up so fast!!
  • Kitchej
    Options
    That really helped me to log the day before. I found myself looking forward to what was on my list! Try it, it made a huge difference for me. :flowerforyou: