I didn't know you nearly long enough

Options
13»

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to post here. Well, here goes. You're missed, I will always owe you. I'll never forget that.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :drinker: A friend of friends. Didn't know her, but my thoughts are with all of those who did. :heart:
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    O wow...she was always posting....not to be insensitive, but what happened to her?
  • bp716
    bp716 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss......
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    She left this world for another last week. The details aren't really important anymore. Just the fact that she left a hole in a lot of hearts.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    A blog on one of her other frequented sites suggested that she threw a blood clot from a previous surgery. I suspect it was either an anneuryism or an embolism. But again, I am citing someone from another website that knew her.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    She left this world for another last week. The details aren't really important anymore. Just the fact that she left a hole in a lot of hearts.

I totally respect that. I think people just can't believe such a young, vibrant person is gone just like that. We are all striving for health and fitness here, and this can rattle you to the core. Don't we all have a bit of magical thinking going on, which allows us to believe our fitness efforts will be rewarded with good health and long life? I am trying to explain the curiosity, and respect everyone who is preserving her privacy.

Peace to everyone who hurts today because she will no longer be in their lives.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    RIP SNW
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Didn't know her but send my condolences to you! It's never easy to lose someone you care about.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I didn't know her, but a friend did. She really seemed like an amazing person. I'm so sorry for all of your pain everyone. Sending many hugs.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    I think about snw every day, but today my heart goes out to her family and loved ones who must be suffering so badly.

Steve Jobs once said "These technologies can make life easier, can let us touch people we might not otherwise. You may have a child with a birth defect and be able to get in touch with other parents and support groups, get medical information, the latest experimental drugs. These things can profoundly influence life. I'm not downplaying that. "

So today also, I am thinking of the MFP community that Nancy touched so widely. Many people are affected by her loss. She was an amazing person who is sadly missed.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    RIP Snw (Nancy). Only knew her a short amount of time and not well at all but I looked forward to her forum posts. She was obviously a fantastic human being and touched many lives here on MFP. My heart and thoughts go out to her family, especially today.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    We miss your snarky quirky-niess. You made us laugh giggle and sometimes (if we were lucky) gasp. I love you and always will honey :drinker: :sad: :flowerforyou:
  • stevepierson
    Options
    Thank you for all that you said and all that you did... RIP snw