Whoohoo!!! I'm fat!!! ;-)

Options
Just lost that last lb that sent me down to being just fat!!! Whoohoo! I'm no longer obese!!! ha! Or as an old friend used to call it, obeast! (She called her chihuahua that!lol) I have been doing MFP for 27 days and have lost 7lbs! Not a big loss but am happy about it! Better than no loss or gaining! I just went off two months of the Ideal protein diet (That diet was a rough go for me), and am loving MFP! I call it my fitness facebook!lol! January 2010 I was 225, today I am 179.6!!! Slow and steady!!!ha! Now if I would just get over the whole not exercising thing...sheesh, I would be a lean mean happy machine!heh heh! WHY AM I AS STUBBORN AS A DONKEY!!?? Well, this goal of getting under obesity has inspired me to take a look at adding more exercise now!!!

Replies

• AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    Options
    Wish i was fat!!! Instead of morbidly obese. 48lbs down, 95 to go.
    Well done by the way on being fat :flowerforyou:
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! :drinker: Keep it up!

xoxo
    Aimee
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yay, I remember (not long ago) when I am no longer obese on the chart. GREAT feeling. I hate that word "obese". Congrats!
    Looking forward to being in the healthy column. :)
  • michnforest
    michnforest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations! Exercise will come. I have found that walking is a great first step (no pun intended). Whether people are morbidly obese, obese, fat or trying to be more fit, we are all taking the right steps by being part of this community. GO US!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love ur personality ur too funny
  • foodlover2
    foodlover2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's absolutely awesome!! Be very proud of yourself.

4866568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!