In need of motivation and support!

Options
Im a 23 year old female who really isnt happy when she looks at herself in the mirror. As of right now i weigh about 229. I dont like it. I dont like the fact that I cant fit into the clothes that I want to wear. About two years I lost about 30 pounds and was a size 12. For me being a size 12 was awesome. Im 5'8 so i really dont want to be this skinny tall chick with a bobble head! lol When I moved to Philadelphia I went crazy. I started eating food that I knew I wasnt suppose to but I just didnt care at that time. Now when I think about it, i regret it! I tried going to gym but it was hard for me sticking to it. Im at that point where im forcing myself not to eat certain foods so that im atleast eating healthy. I want to start going back to the gym and atleast doing it for two days a week. I also want to try the videos by JM 30 to shred & ripped in 30. Ive seen alot of pictures and reviews from people who have been on it. Ive seen there before and after pictures which made me decide to give them a try. I will be purchasing them soon!!!

I know that I need to stop being lazy. The only way I am going to see results is if I push myself and stick to eating right and working out! Lets see how this goes!

Replies

• SunflowerRox
    SunflowerRox Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hear you! we all need motivation and support these days. If you needvmotivation buddy, feel free to add me!..oh and i know w hat you mean by those videos. I;d love to try insanity myself:smile:
  • robbiea25
    robbiea25 Posts: 1
    Options
    don't worry you can do it! add if you like! i'm definetly know where you're coming from:smile:
  • brittmar25
    brittmar25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You and I are in a similar boat.

I am 5'9, 219 and 25 years old.

Friend me and let's grab a paddle :)
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started using this site 5 days ago, and I think it's helping me already. I am 22 years old, 5'4, and currently 225.6 lbs. My overall goal is to lose 100, with a short-term goal of getting out of the 200s by September 21. If we all stick with it together we can do it!
  • brittybrat2487
    Options
    Hi I just recently joined this site and could use a few friends to share this journey with. I have come to a point in my life where I need to make a decision and stick with it. Sometimes I think I'm addicted to food. I love to eat and hardly think about the side effects until I look in the mirror. Unfortunately most healthy foods are lacking in the taste department, and I also found it to be more expensive to eat healthy. However, I really want this. I'm 23, a mother of two, and weigh 192lbs. I can't wait to start to lose weight. I feel that if I see a result I will keep it up. It's worth a try. Right?
  • Oceaneyes27
    Options
    you could most likely find 30 day shed on youtube